Game Request

Hello guys, so Xbox 360 modding has all but come to a halt right ? xbox one ps4 and so on are the new trend. so make an editor everyone who doesn’t want to go out and buy Pc versions of games just to mod stats and skills, its kinda of why horizon exist right so noobs who cant our just don’t have the time can mod. so whats the big one basically everyone who has ever played wants an editor for Skyrim ! how many request do you guys need be for making it ? you clam horizon is the strongest modding tools and yet cant even mod one of the most played free rome games around. your guys list of games your able to mod is few and in between what you got half assassin creed other dead space racing and soccer games and maybe 5 others that were actually useful most of the good game editors where made by other moders and there not even included in horizon you guys didnt even try to make your own because they where available on other sites you guys made no attempt to make better ones.you guys want cash for premium editors well skyrim would be platinum so what you waiting for yeah its to hard to make not worth the time well sorry to tell you but thats kinda why people pay for your service lol if that wasn’t already obvious.

Moving my previous post here:

They would get more ■■■■ for releasing a diamond-only save editor than they would for not releasing one at all. If enough people would want a skyrim save editor to make it worthwhile, threads would be spammed by angry people about how diamond is terrible because they can’t use the save editor without paying. Kinda like you are now.

It was looked into and it turned out to be super complex. Since the 360 is a legacy console we have to weigh the time it would take to mod games versus the use it would get.

We just released FIFA 17 and NBA 2K17 tools not too long ago, so no it hasn’t come to a halt, we just have other priorities.

1 Like

i get what your saying. horizon was around when skyrim first came out so had plenty of time and wouldn’t the money it would have brought in compensate for time spent i mean the demand was there so guessing it would have taken years to perfect it and patch any bugs and glitches.

(have to weigh the time it would take to mod games versus the use it would get.)

but those uses are what you’re looking for they mean business right?

thank you for your reply Zach :blush:

lol not doing any of those… and they don’t have the editor that’s why i posted a request. not mad at all, i requested something and went on to say why it would be a good addition to editors and i said it would be a premium item so didn’t expect it for free. so i request editor and post suggestions and my thoughts on how i thought they could do better when it comes to making editors. not spamming.

Well G’day michael509…
Glad you got all that off your chest, my suggestion would be that you should maybe watch how you express your thoughts as at first it didn’t really come across as just a request.
You will find that most of the members of this community are only to happy to help out with problems or put you onto someone that might be able to assist with your problem.
I do however know where you’re coming from as I still love messing with the old 360 but sometimes it feels like it’s all about pc modding now and the old 360 has all but been forgotten about.
Anyways, I hope that you can find someone or something that will help you to enjoy your beloved Skyrim just the way you want it.

1 Like

i didnt mean to come across as being an ass or anything sorry if upset anyone maybe sarcastic. it was only a suggestions.

1 Like

I was working on a tool for Horizon but we had a limited amount of time to release tools and we were working on a bunch of other things. The saves were complex and they added more stuff in with new versions, so we would have had to stay really up to date on them.

The reason we didn’t jump on making a save editor is because there were other tools out and people could do mods for others. Ultimately, we have to decide how to allocate the time.

The tool is incomplete but we could release the source code for people to use.

3 Likes

that’s cool not sure anyone would finish it tho I’ve seen threads everywhere requesting skyrim editor but always the same answer only reason i posted again was i thought since Xbox 360 is no longer in production and 2017 would be most likely be the last year we’d see any games for 360 why not make one. if i had any clue how to mod or program it would be fun to mess around with it.

1 Like

I think that borderlands 2 and terraria should be added as a mod game