Games on the "WeMod" trainer don't start

just as the title states, games wont start I get the message, "we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game. I don’t know what else i can do, I uninstall we mod I uninstalled and reinstalled the game I want to run. This problem started once the infinity trainer got updated to the wemod trainer. All the games i would want to run would start perfectly, after the update none of my games would run

this happens on every game I try cracked, none cracked, bought games, free games every single game

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run game yourself and then attach wemod by spamming the Play key

1 Like

HEY this worked THANK YOU I appreciate this so much

Hey now its working but I have another problem, none of the hacks for my games are working :disappointed_relieved::man_facepalming:

Important information ahead: WeMod doesn’t support cracked games. I would also suspect that it doesn’t support games with a no-cd crack (should those games ever require a disc to start the game).

They usually work but you have to pick the exe manually and have the right version.

1 Like

EDIT: It actually worked, I am so sorry ;-;. The suggestion of pressing play after the game has started worked for me!

I have the same problem and I have tried doing the things you said but it didn’t work for me. In the past the trainers worked but now they just won’t open the games anymore. I would love to find a solution for this but nothing that I have tried worked.