Games with Gold / PSN+ | Now free on Xbox: Dust: An Elysian Tail

[details=Terms & Conditions (Xbox)]Terms & Conditions: Xbox

“Games with Gold” free games offer available 6/10/13-12/31/13 for qualified paid Gold members only. Two free games per month starts on July 1. The game available in June is a special bonus game that will be available from 6/10 – 6/30. Each participating Xbox 360 game (selected by Xbox) available for download from Marketplace only during specified half-month window; available games may vary by country. Some titles may only be available for download by account holders 18+. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries while supplies last, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

[/details]

-----Now -----------------------------May 16th

June 2014

[details=PSN+ Games (May 2014)]Please Note: None of these games below have dates attached to them yet, and it’s unclear which games they’ll be replacing when they become free. All we know right now is that if you have PlayStation Plus and live in North America, you can look forward to these freebies at some point during the month.

[/details]

i wish they would give out bf3

Halo 3 and Assassin’s Creed 2 weren’t already free, they are July’s 2 free games.

So I can get Fable 3 free right now?.

I hope Batman: Arkham City becomes free!

I just assumed they used to be free.

Yes, it is free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers till June 30th, 2013.

Yeah there are no “was free” games, it hasn’t started yet.

Oh ok! Thank you for the info. So Fable 3 is the first one to be free? Also, I’ll edit the OP.

Is this on the xbox site anywhere? I can’t find it.

I love how they started doing this. I had no problem paying for gold before but this just makes me really happy with paying for gold. By far one of my favorite things they’ve done.

Games with Gold - two bonus games a month with Xbox Live Gold - Xbox.com

I know! That’s exactly how I feel. I hope they do this for the Xbox One some how. I think Microsoft does a good job rewarding there Gold members with either Microsoft points, A percentage off of a game, and now feee games. It will be interesting to see how and what they will do to reward there Gold members on the Xbox One. I hope it involves free game because I believe if you have been paying for Xbox live for 5+ Years you deserve a free game once in a while.

When it says available until June 30th, is it free or free to download until then.

Free to download now till June 30th. After June 30th Fable 3 will not be free. On July 1st there will be a different game that will become free. Same with July 16th. That’s 2 Free games a month! You can’t find this deal anywhere in stores! :thumbsup:

Little characters:

“Games with Gold” free games offer available 6/10/13-12/31/13 for qualified paid Gold members only. Two free games per month starts on July 1. The game available in June is a special bonus game that will be available from 6/10 – 6/30. Each participating Xbox 360 game (selected by Xbox) available for download from Marketplace only during specified half-month window; available games may vary by country. Some titles may only be available for download by account holders 18+. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries while supplies last, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

So we are getting 10 free games plus Fable III, not bad for a 60$ subscription.

I wish they came out with this years ago when I actually had gold. Thanks for the info. Hope you keep this thread updated. :thumbsup:

Ya that would be cool if they started it a while ago. Sorry you don’t have gold, maybe you can find a 48 trial code around here on XboxMB and save it for a good game. :wink:

And you are so welcome! I’m really bad at updating threads but I will try my best to update this one. It should be pretty easy to do though considering I will be getting all the games that go free and I have reminders set on my phone so I’m prepared to update it as much as possible. :sunglasses:

48 Hour Trial: PY3PF-WXPD6-HH6WQ-XXHRY-WPRGW (Save it for a Good Game)

This is actually pretty cool! Good thing I got one of the larger harddrives (250 GB) to store these games.

They need to make Dead Island free. I’m sick of my friends saying they don’t have the game. -.-

It’s good that they are doing this, I wonder what games will actually be in line to be free waits as patiently as possible

spread teh word youzi.

this is a excellent idea.

Apparently you cannot get the game i you have a 48 trial code, has to be a 3 month or longer code to get you on that. A few of my friends wanted fable 3 & couldn’t & they were gold on a trial card. So, yea nice being hopeful but M$ thought of everything. :wink: