GameStop announces Zombies returing in Advanced Warfare DLC

[/img]According to a press release sent out from GameStop just now, Zombies are coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare as part of the DLC Season. For fans that buy the season pass, you will get access to the zombies that does come to Advanced Warfare.

"Breaking News for Call of Duty Fans – Zombies are Back!

This just in, Zombies are back as part of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare season pass! Stop by any GameStop to pick up one of the most anticipated games to launch this year, along with 4-multiplayer map packs, Atlas Gorge, and yes – ZOMBIES. All this is available for purchase today GameStop as part of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare season pass for only $49.99."

There’s no confirmation if this is a separate mode or just more bonus waves for Exo-Survival.

We’re waiting for more details…stand by…

Source: TheTechGame.com

*Returning

On topic, I really think Treyarch should be the only company to have zombies in their Call Of Duties since they originated zombies in the Call Of Duty series and they always do a good job with zombies in my opinion.

I just came back from my local Gamestop and they said the only way to get the zombies was through buying the season pass and it will be released later in January. The lady from Gamestop could just be stupid which wouldn’t be a surprise.

The lady at my gamestop said you get immediate access to zombies dont know if it meens day one though O.O.

Still trash.

Yes but the last few zombie maps on black ops 2 were done by sledgehammer and they we bettee so let them do it

No no no i finished the exo survivle and you only play like not even 10min of a zombie level and thats the end of it you dont unlock it nothing its like a small easter egg of things to come