Gas Station Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Gas Station Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Car Wash: Water Pressure Won't Drop cheat added
2 Likes

You are gods given! thank you so much for updating and adding the car wash request! <3

1 Like

This needs an update pls

2 Likes

There are about 3-4 of these cheats that are broken.

1 Like

Dear FLiNG, can you update this trainer pls

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

@FLiNG thank you <З

This is amazing, I think something like for instant lock picking would be great :slight_smile:

It’s not that hard to pick a real lock. This games locks are a breeze.

Changes:

1 Like

Thank you so much this, you did amazing, Fling!
I have a question, have you thought of making something for the racecar courses (for those who are not big fans of racing and trying to 100% complete achievements and had tried at least 60 times)?

1 Like

All but one of the cheats I’ve used are working, I used the employee’s unlimited energy cheat before but now doesn’t seem to work, it won’t even switch on, just makes a thud noise when i press the number key for it.

I found a way round it, I changed the key binding for employee’s unlimited energy and then activated it and it works.

I just wanted to let you know, if you enter in a custom amount of money… you can’t earn money anymore. It just keeps resetting the amount of money to that exact amount every time you get money.

Game has been updated, some cheats don’t work now

There is a new DLC out for this game and there are several cheats that are not working, please update the trainer. Thanks

1 Like

game has been updated, new DLC :smiley:

1 Like

dont bother game is broke cant even complete removing sand in front of pumps

Do not use “Unlimited Vehicle Fuel” cheat in this part. Let the excavator run out of fuel and you can proceed to next mission.

Changes:

3 Likes