Gas Station Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited gas supplies still works as does the money edit and the cleaning ones, the rest mostly dont work, even if they trigger

The max popularity don’t work

1 Like

The Gas Station Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for The update FLiNG :+1:

Anyone noticed the game crashes more often now? Idk if its from using WeMod or in general. And curious to see what cheats you guys are using when it crashes. This is my experience, Using 3k Warehouse storage, Unlimited Fuel, Player speed 2.0, Employees: unlimited energy, Zero salary, Customers won’t leave dirty footprints, throw trash on floor, and Unlimited Trash Bin.

All Cheats Work Perfect No Crashing On My End

The cheat is not the problem for game crashing if you look at the game page you will see people complain about crashing and bugs the cheat have no play in game crashing i only crash once on this game and i play for hours without crashing now even with the cheat on only thing i encounter is bugs which the Dev Needs to work on

I can confirm that the game crashes by itself. I don’t use the trainer at all for the game (personal choice) and I still have issues with crashes.

game was updated recently and some trainers for popularity, employees, and vehicle fuel are no longer working, im using the latest trainers and tried with both opengl and vulkan

Angel_Dusts_HusbandPro

6h

game was updated recently and some trainers for popularity, employees, and vehicle fuel are no longer working, im using the latest trainers and tried with both opengl and vulkan same here

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thx

Doesn’t work for me.

Trying to change anything just resets it back

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s not working for me either. They just immediately turn back off and the money amount didn’t change.

2 Likes

yep money option doesnt work

1 Like

+1 needs updating

1 Like

Here are the followings that are not working for the game whatsoever the version of the game is 1.0.1.38259

1. Edit Money Not working
  2. Edit Fuel Capacity Not working
  3. Edit Warehouse Capacity Not working
  4. Unlimited Trash Bin Capacity Not working

+1 needs updating

1 Like

pressing play from the app to boot up the game rather than whilst the game is already running makes all the cheats work

1 Like

+1 on the following cheats not working:

• Edit Money
  • Unlimited Gas Station Fuel
  • Employees: Unlimited Energy
  • Popularity Multiplier
  • Unlimited Vehicle Fuel
  • Unlimited Trash Bin Capacity

Granted I’ve not used all of the cheats, but out of what I did use, the above weren’t working.

This worked for me, including the money cheat.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes