Gas Station Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I found a way round it, I changed the key binding for employee’s unlimited energy and then activated it and it works.

I just wanted to let you know, if you enter in a custom amount of money… you can’t earn money anymore. It just keeps resetting the amount of money to that exact amount every time you get money.

Game has been updated, some cheats don’t work now

There is a new DLC out for this game and there are several cheats that are not working, please update the trainer. Thanks

1 Like

game has been updated, new DLC :smiley:

1 Like

dont bother game is broke cant even complete removing sand in front of pumps

Do not use “Unlimited Vehicle Fuel” cheat in this part. Let the excavator run out of fuel and you can proceed to next mission.

The Gas Station Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Can’t get the infinite energy cheat to work. By activation all employees will stop working and they are going for a break.

4 Likes

second this

1 Like

Yup, same thing here.

1 Like

Infinite energy appears to not be working - whenever employees are assigned to a task with this turned on, they go to the task, then immediately go on break.

3 Likes

Same problem here

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

Thanks!

What is “set game speed” ?? It naturally defaults to 0.1 and I think this is why I have like… no customers showing up

Fast Complete Challenges is not working

“Max Popularity”, “Popularity Multiplier” and “Fast Complete Challenge” isnt working.

how do you use the Fast Complete Challenges cheat. when i use it nothing happens

Changes:

2 Likes