App Horizon

Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unfortunately it hasn’t fixed the issue for me.

Yeah I’m having the same issue as one of the other users. It says that it is having trouble opening it. None of these other solutions are working. Someone, please come to the rescue on this.

I got it to work once, the game soft locked me in an area of act one to find the Commanders office, all enemies dead but battle music still playing unable to progress past that point, then after trying to restart the game WeMod wont launch the game and still refuses to work if game is launched manually.

The trainer no longer work after the latest update on Steam. I keep getting an error that the trainer cant activate.

2 Likes

Switched Wemod to Beta client and now it works. Cheats are activated.

nope

I had to exit out game and try again. It sometimes takes a few times. If you see message then you exit out of game and do it again. Make sure you are using WeMod to boot up game. Not while its already booted up. And make sure you are in beta mode client. It does work on my end. Using Steam version too.

All suggested methods in this thread may have worked once, but no longer work at all. Perhaps it is the EAC “closing the doors” once it has detected where we are entering from.

Was fun while it lasted… Here’s to hoping there is eventually a permanent fix someday

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@MrAntiFun, seems that for Steam F6 thru F9 is not working.
Regards!

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: (Request) Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition for Steam