Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Here ya go

It has finally worked in Steam for me,
regards

i need old version, how to use old trainer i clicked History only latest and 5month ago available.

That’s the history of the trainer updates here on WeMod, not necessarily the game updates.

It sounds like you’re using a cracked version of the game if the cheats don’t work. Because legit Steam games update automatically. WeMod does not provide trainers specifically for cracked games. Click here to see why.

i know that the history of the trainer updates , i mean why i can’t use 3month ago trainer but i can use 5 month ago trainer, why wemod remove 3 month ago trainer?

As the button says, you need to read the notes. Just left next to the history button is another button that says “notes”. Simply click it. Once you’ve read it you can use it.

1 Like

it’s work, thanks for ur help.

1 Like

Most welcome, glad it works for you now. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Does this work for horde and escape?

Can we get a update for this??

Changes:

Mostly not working as of April 30.

The trainer was updated earlier this month.

Make sure you’re playing a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Steam which is up tp date.
Also, click the History button, which is under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

1 Like

I’m playing a legit Steam Copy of the Game and tried the most recent Version of the Trainer
(which functioned just fine the Day before).
Since today the Trainer just partially works. Functions like Unlimited Health, No Reload etc. toggle immediately back to OFF when i try to activate them. While some others like Unlimited Ammo work just fine.

1 Like

Can confirm, same here. And it’s also a legit copy too.

1 Like

I confirm. I just installed this new game for me from Steam where I bought the game. But the trainer does not fully work as you can see in this image.

The other options return to OFF when they are selected.

1 Like

The Gear5_EACbypass no longer work with the last update of the game under STEAM.
The window of Gear5_EACbypass dont close when the game is launched manually with Steam, so the cheat Wemod can’t start.

Please… help ?

Changes: