Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

the trainer works but the game kick me of the private host season

The cheats are only for campaign.

1 Like

Hi please use English on here as this is an English speaking forum. Thanks

I have Steam version, I follow all instructions but it does not work. Do i miss something?

Yes where it says steam version.
Need to use the proper version for your game

1 Like

This is the trainer you need, @CML: Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam. The one designed specifically for the Steam version of the game, because the Windows Store and Steam store versions have differences in their coding that requires separate trainers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi guys is this mod only for singleplayer like a user said before?i tryd to grind a lil in some private matches but the only thing that was working was the infinite ammo and it kicks me out of my private match.

oh yeah

Yes. WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes nor does WeMod provide such tools to do so. If attempting to cheat online you will be banned by the game in their next mass ban wave.

1 Like

Hello there, Im playing gears5 only 2 cheats working unli components, instant abilty cool down… Others not working…

I only get unlimited ammo cheat to work in singel player mode. nothing else will work, maybe an uptade is needed? :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, but the cheat Wemod for steam not work… Only a few options are avalaible.
An update is very needed !

Then you’ll need to vote for an update for it via your WeMod desktop app and be patient. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I did with all the points I had.

Are you using the correct trainer ? There are two of them this is windows store trainer
Make sure you choose steam or windows store trainer
You said you have steam

I have loaded the steam trainer of course.

only some options work for the window store i have the same problem

1 Like

Does this seem the same problem as that reported by C_Maggotbone in October 2019?

1 Like

It appears to be the same issue. Was just trying it as of 5/13/20. Only a few mods work as the ones previously mentioned. Hopefully will be resolved soon unless others know of a work around.

2 Likes

People would have to vote for this update … Personally, I invested all my points to increase the vote! :wink:

1 Like