Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

People would have to vote for this update ā€¦ Personally, I invested all my points to increase the vote! :wink:

1 Like

Only some cheats are working now which is weird because 2-3 weeks ago they wore working perfectly fine idk if its just me but Unlimited Health doesnā€™t work but Unlimited Components work? and running it from Windows store not Steam.

Try disabling you network connection then run the bypass and then the game and it should work i had the same issue when have my internet connection active.

1 Like

So, I tried the following method:

• Internet deactivation
  • Launch of Steam in offline mode
  • Launch of Gears5_EACbypass
  • Launch of Gears5 from Steam offline
    Gears5_EACbypass window closes
  • Launch of Wemod
  • Launch of the Wears Gears5 cheat
    Attempt to activate the cheats
    Here is the result

http://www.ortali.fr/temp/wemod.gif

Even if you reactivate the Internet later, the result is the same.

1 Like

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry ā€¦ impossible to say if it works or not.
I cannot launch the cheat from Wemod, because the Gears5_EACbypass window does not close when I launch the game manually from Steam.
I tried in online and offline mode (Internet cut off), but that doesnā€™t change anything.
I have redownload Gears5_EACbypass from the link offered by Wemod, but itā€™s the same.
If someone has an idea ?

1 Like

As the name of the trainer suggests, this is designed for the Windows Store version of the game, not the Steam version. If you have the game on Steam then you need to use the Steam trainer, which was updated 13 hours ago from this post. I have never heard of a Windows Store trainer working on a Steam game in all my years of game cheating. :slight_smile:

Steam trainer link: https://community.wemod.com/t/gears-5-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/92719?u=ravenfyre.

1 Like

OK, Iā€™ve seen my mistakeā€¦ I have posted on the good post. Thx

1 Like

Woo Hoo mods are working again for the game! Thanks for the update! Appreciated!

3 Likes

Glad to hear that itā€™s working for you now. Have fun. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t forget to show MrAntiFun the love by hitting that heart button on the bottom of his post. :smiley:
(Ahem - and go Pro so he can buy more coffee).

1 Like

I think this needs an update. Not all features working and Iā€™m constantly kicked from games mid-game.

Good job though.

2 Likes

A soon i activate a code few seconds kick me out of room im doing private offline help please is this only for campaign mode?

1 Like

Trainers are not designed to be used online. They are designed to be used in single-player campaigns. Even ā€œprivateā€ servers have server-sided elements.

2 Likes

none of the suggestion works for me. i never can usethe mod for this game. uninstalling the game now.

1 Like

it wont load and is saying needs a update hope it updates

i have noticed when i start up the EAC bypass and i dont even open the wemod program the game will kick me after a few minutes when trying to do horde mode, even hosting a private match. i think the game checks if the EAC is enabled and if it isnā€™t then it boots you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @FourthFox. :slight_smile:

Horde mode in this game is an online game mode. We do not condone online cheating nor do we provide the tools to cheat online. All trainers, no matter where you get them from on the internet, are only ever designed to work in single player games. Cheating online requires hacks, which are a very different thing.

The reason youā€™re being kicked is because anti-cheat bots (which still ā€œpatrolā€ online matches when EAC is disabled because they are server-sided) are detecting you have a trainer active. Theyā€™ve probably flagged you to be reviewed by a human moderator too.

Hello @hero9511 and everyone else. :slight_smile:

This game received an update recently. Therefore, the trainer will also likely be in need of an update to be compatible with the latest game version.
Here are the gameā€™s latest patch notes: https://www.gears5.com/whats-up-july-14-2020
And here is how to request an update for the trainer: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Helpful related links:

The unlimited health and other option are not staying active i hit the button and it turns off. So i believe needs a update again for me it July 24. 2020 also its on windows one its bugging on

Trainer has not got an update and does not work as of 7/31/2020. FYI

In regards to the trainer needing an update or not working, see this staff post with the red exclamation mark above it: Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store.

This thread has been temporarily locked due to informational staff posts being pushed out of view by those not reading previous posts before posting. A staff member will unlock this thread in the future.