Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

@frank @MrAntiFun either of you have any ideas?

@Chris I may have found a fix for that I went into apps and features and terminated gears 5 then closed Wemod in the taskbar and restarted it then I was able to start the game through Wemod and the cheats are working for what iv tested couldn’t test much as I would have liked as its late and I have work in 5 hours XD

2 Likes

this is only for camping mode?

@darkfalcon yes this is for Single player only

1 Like

confirmed does work this way

First make sure the game is closed , Launch “Gears5_EACbypass.exe” Download from below.

Then launch the game manually not from the trainer , once the game has loaded “Gears5_EACbypass.exe” will automatically close, When it closes you can use the trainer .

You have to use the bypass every time you exit the game and want to launch it again

Gears5_EACbypass.zip (234.0 KB)

6 Likes

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

windows defender is flagging this as a virus. any idea as to why? other eac bypass files i have gotten from Wemod haven’t caused this pop up

Idk probably because its changing some code
I have been using wemod 3-4 years ( I see you joined waaay back in 13 ) nice ! Thanks !
Every once in a while damm defender pops up with that B.S. on mine too.

ok cool i was just making sure since it was the first time i saw that pop up. thanks for the heads up

1 Like

I submitted the file to Microsoft to get that false positive sorted out .

This bypass is more complicated than other bypasses we created for other games, The file should be cleared by Microsoft within 24 hours .

4 Likes

Hi @MrAntiFun, it seems than the Steam Cheat does not work. F6 thru F9 can not be activated.
Regards!

Sweet and thank you for all the awesome trainers you’ve been making.

the options off are the ones that dont work.

I dont know how it happened but you can play escape ive master escape with one shot kills unlimited health works also .and beat it on master difuculty unless it s glitched trainer than it works .and I play all the time on xbox with my friends we beat it on master difuculty every time .

they should let us play escape private lobbies I dont see why not its not pvp

just needed an update

Hello just wondering if the steam store version is having the same issues? May just stop all together playing with windows launcher to save myself the disappointment.

@MrAntiFun I can confirm what @C_Maggotbone said. Needs another update.

Hi fellow members I would like to say that I am using windows 10 to play Gears5 and the trainer is not working at all for the game. What can I do to resolve this issue, because yesterday it worked without a problem and today it is not running at all. Cannot select any cheats it simply does not work. I am having the same issue as C_Maggotbone.