Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

make sure you’re using the correct trainer. there’s two of them one for steam and one for the windows store. this thread is for the windows store version.

1 Like

i have them for both you still die when the skiff hits anything if you play the game you will see you die when the skiff hits anything should have unlimited skiff but does not have it on the trainer.

update the trainer so the skiff has unlimited health than you wont die

1 Like

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, is built for the Windows Store version of the game. You need to use the correct trainer, as @LpBulldog correctly pointed out to you.

The user above was not addressing you. :slight_smile:

Your suggestion will be considered by MrAntiFun.
But, like I said, this sounds like a scripted event - an event that has to happen because it is hard-coded in the game to happen. If it is - there is nothing a trainer can do to prevent death by crashing the Skiff. Just try not to crash - like non-cheaters have to.

1 Like

i hope mr.antifun can look in to it cause its nerve racking when you die on the skiff windows version and steam version.

1 Like

Hi there. Excellent MOD menu you’ve made. HOWEVER I will ask if others are experiencing this. I followed the EAC Bypass steps and got the MODS to work online HOWEVER after a few mins or killing a player with MODS ON, I get kicked from the game. Any thoughts? Thanks!

1 Like

its only for single player not for horde or escape nor pvp or pve thats why it boots you from the game

2 Likes

desactive el f11 y listo

1 Like

que listo ?

1 Like

the game recieved a huge update yesterday and now a lot of the trainer functions arent working

2 Likes

I confirmed that most of the trainer functions aren’t working anymore.

2 Likes

Functions like Unlimited Ammo & No Reload were working Just an hour ago then something caused the game to lock up so had to restart PC. After restart functions are no longer working dunno if microsoft store pushed an update or what happened. Only working functions now are Unlimited Health, Instant Ability Cooldown, Unlimited Components, Superior Rate Of Fire, No Spread & One Hit Kill.

2 Likes

Can confirm most functions not working. I was only able to use “Instant Ability Cooldown” and “Unlimited Components”.

3 Likes

its the same with me too might be because of the update gears 5 recently had

2 Likes

with the new dlc hive busters the mods should work once the trainer is fully updated for windows store and steam ?

1 Like

I can confirm Windows Store vers, following the instructions above using bypass and correct way of booting, the cheats no longer work since last update and DLC.

2 Likes

Is there going to be an update for this?

3 Likes

trainer not working since hivebuster update on windows game pass any info if theres gonna be an update for this

1 Like

If there are enough votes the trainer will be updated.

3 Likes

Windows version has had enough votes for weeks how long is the turnover usually?

It is only 20 votes of the required amount and the are still 4 other games with more votes. Updates are done in the order of most to least votes.

1 Like