Gears of War 2 - GPD Editor v1.5.0.0

I get this error “index out of bounds of the array” ???

So um, did this, and uh. Yeah…now lvl 1 again when I was 83…so…thanks…for that.

xD so whats the problem ? just use the tool again and edit your xp :smirk: 3,756,493 will make you level 83

when i try to open the file it says it is not a gpd what does gpd mean

Here brah. Don’t forget that Google is your friend…not your enemy.

Learn from this Thread thanks to 7S: [u]How to Extract a GPD File[/u]
make sure you extract the same file that is requested to in the GoW2 GPD Editor; the one in the link is an example

Sorry for the double-post; mod fix please!
(site posted it twice for some reason)

Hi,

I play gears 2 online and campaign and i don’t seem to get a PLAYER DATA file only SAVED CAMPAIGN, can someone advise ?

Hi,

I play gears 2 online and campaign and i don’t seem to get a PLAYER DATA file only SAVED CAMPAIGN, can someone advise ?

Yeah thanks for THE HELP.

this is not for the playerdata file seen as there is no such thing for GoW2 this is a gpd editor mate you need to move your actual profile to usb then open it in horizon, click the content tab, search for the 4D53082D.gpd file, right click it and extract it to your desktop then open this file in the editor, once your done save it then open your profile again in horizon and find the 4D53082D.gpd file again right click it but this time choose replace and direct it to your modded gpd from your desktop… rehash and resign done

Has anyone got a copy of this still? Links are all dead!

Hi @RichT,

Here’s a link to download the save editor: https://www26.zippyshare.com/d/53953873/34159/GoW2.GPD.Editor.v1.5.0.0.rar.

Also, please try to make a new thread instead of bringing ancient threads back to the top :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S. Can one of the mods please close this thread :sunglasses:

I’m keeping this topic open because it’s still the most relevant place to discuss the GPD editor.

2 Likes

Thanks - by all accounts the link was fine all along, but strangely in the UK we aren’t allowed to visit that hosting site!!

I had to use a VPN in order to access

Just a heads up for anyone else that may have the issue

i need help, the link is not working…

I know this post old but can someone sauce me the new link for gears 2 gpd editor? Someone be my hero

1 Like