Gears of War 4 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

No, during the prologue. I found another trainer that does work and have been using that but would like to test this software if possible. I can upload any data needed. Just to summarize the issue:

• Start game manually as it does not start from application.
  • ALT+TAB back to Infinity and activate cheat(s) (No Reload).
  • ALT+TAB back to game and switch weapons. Ammo clip disappears to show that cheat is activated.
  • Game randomly crashes

Sometimes it will crash in two minutes and sometimes in ten minutes but it definitely crashes. Other trainer used worked through all chapters of the game. Here are my specs:

• Windows 10
  • Nvidia Geforce 960
  • Driver version 375.70
  • Intel i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40 GHz
  • 8 GB of RAM

Alright, thank you for the detailed report I will look into it.

Does it crash on any other levels?

Will horde mode every be supported or just single player ?

We do not support online mods. If any cheats work in horde mode, that is a coincidence and you should be wary of possible bans.

1 Like

yeah i was just thinking that some cheats work witch i used in a private match for 2 mins then i didnt use it any more

If private horde matches are available offline that is what I would suggest. Otherwise, it’s safer to stick to campaign.

1 week late, but I finally got around to checking this error out. Try the latest version of Infinity because I think it’s fixed.

However, @unknown_v2 has to update this trainer because it doesn’t seem to be working on the latest version of the game.

Better late than never.

Alright, the latest update should fix any crashes people were experiencing.

2 Likes

Error Code 10 and the game is update 1.11.2016 isit fixit?

The tool has been updated to support the latest version!

2 Likes

I’m not sure as I did not switch between the other training and infinity. I can test this in depth if you want me to?

The title one update also had some bug fixes. Try it again.

alright i just noticed in the last mission when your in the robots the infinite health does not work was just wondering if that is spose to happen or that its bugged

No, I haven’t gotten to that part of the game so the trainer doesn’t support infinite health for it. I’m working on getting to it and then I will add it.

Edit: Tool has been updated to support the Mecha robot.

I have the same issue, but I might have directed it to the wrong folder. How do I change the folder I picked? Thanks

Delete installations.js -> C:\Users<??user??>\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development\Infinity\cache

keep getting admin on this game as well, deleted installation.json and tried again I have started the game and tried and I still get admin

1 Like

@frank

keep getting admin on this game as well, deleted installation.json and tried again I have started the game and tried and I still get admin