Gears of War 4 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Gears of War 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Gears of War 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Player Speed
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Weapons Overheat
6. No Recoil
7. Super Accuracy
8. Unlimited Fabricator Power

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 11/15/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 01/26/2024
    No Weapons Overheat cheat added
    Unlimited Fabricator Power cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 01/31/2024
    Super Player Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

thank you so much…

1 Like

AWESOME !! Thanks a bunch for so many cool cheat options. Can’t wait to buy and play this game now.

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do you have to own the game or can you still use the cheats if someone shared it with you?

If you can play the game, you can use our trainer!

it dos not find the game at all

Try to manually direct Infinity to detect the Game. Click on the FIND GAME button (select the PICK FOLDER icon).

Or better yet, first launch the GAME, and then try attaching Infinity, once the game’s level has been loaded.

Run Infinity as an ADMIN. Turn off any Antivirus/firewall software, for the time being.

I just downloaded gears 4, it was shared to me by a friend and infinity cant detect the game and i have tried everything to get it working.
Could it be because i don’t actually own the game?

Yeah but why don’t you try the steps in post above you?

I have

Was the game shared with you?

I click start game and it says it cant find the path and you do not have permission to run it.

Whose GAME copy, and ACCOUNT are you actually using/playing ? Do you also have full ADMIN rights on your current operating system/OS as well ?

Who owns the PC ? Try to disable the User Account Control setting/UAC, if possible. And, I presume you followed the steps mentioned before ?

Try to manually direct Infinity to detect the Game. Click on the FIND GAME button (select the PICK FOLDER icon).

Or better yet, first launch the GAME, and then try attaching Infinity, once the game’s level has been loaded.

Run Infinity as an ADMIN. Turn off any Antivirus/firewall software, for the time being.

first launch the GAME, and then run infinity and click Start Game, once the game’s level has been loaded.

Launching the game then running infinity does not work also the game was purchased with another account and then shared to my account.

Then i don’t know. @frank

thats ok thanks anyway.

I try it all dos not work

Is this locking up the game for any one else? I have only used the No reload cheat during the first fight on your way to get the fabricator and it locks up every time. It’s not always in the same location but I’m batting 1000 to the point where I cannot finish the board.

Are you talking about Horde Mode? If so, that is not supported.