Gears Tactics Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Gears Tactics
This is the official discussion topic of the Gears Tactics Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Weapon Mods
5. Unlimited Armors
6. Unlimited Skill Points
7. Mega Exp
8. Instant Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/05/2020
    Started development

• 05/06/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/22/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/31/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Gears Tactics cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick work.

I keep dying with “unlimited health” ON at the first E-Hole. (Insane difficulty & Iron Man Mode)

Also, I found that you should no use (at least) “unlimited AP” on tutorial as it may get buggy. (This is expected tho…)

1 Like

I die, as well, with Unlimited Health on

1 Like

the game is jamed when I use the trainer do something update it

Thank you for your cool work. Please created trainer this game for Steam. After 2 boss, beginning missions with 1-2 men - KILLING EVERYTIME !!!(on hard) Thank you very much !!!

the game jamed from first chapters its happened with you right

Do we still get achievements if we use the trainer?

1 Like

I am having issues with the trainer as well. I am using the Windows Store trainer and it just spins and spins around play and will not load the trainer for me.

1 Like

@DamnItsbatman - Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
Trainers should not interfere with achievements. Trainers do not touch the game in any way at all, they just alter memory values in your PC’s RAM.

@SirCalicoJack - Could make sure the path to the game’s executable on your PC is correct by clicking the down arrow next to the Play button. Do not use the shortcut on your desktop as the path in WeMod because this is not the executable, but a stand-alone launcher.
Also ensure your game is purchased from Windows Store, not elsewhere nor cracked, for this trainer.

Then launch the game first, wait until you’re on the main menu. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play. Then alt+tab back to the game.

1 Like

none of the existing trainers seem to work anymore did they update the game already?

yes

2 Likes

I’m on the same boat as @SirCalicoJack trainer won’t activate for my game. Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

I think the issue is with the Microsoft store. There was an update today for the Gaming Service App (a.k.a Xbox beta) it’s where you can get the Xbox/Windows store game pass games, and I am thinking that is what is breaking the trainer.

I used to be able to run the trainer for The Outer Worlds and Phoenix Point without any issues. I just tested both of those trainers and I’m getting the spinning “load” when I hit play, and the trainer will not launch.

I am not sure if this is the issue but it’s my guess from the testing I’ve done.

Ya probably updated the game already trainer wasnt even up for a day yet so annoying the game updates

Hey im using the trainer just fine right now. I dont start it through the game pass app. I go to Windows Store > My Library and go to installed titles and start it from there.

If you have the WeMod app open you can just alt+tab to it once the game is running, press play, and it should work fine.

nothing happen the game is work but it is jamed in first act ch1 they must update the trainer

What does “jamed” actually means? Could you specify the problem at least?

I tried that @bigtplays and I am still not able to get it to work. Maybe it is something with my machine that is causing the issue. Who knows.

Just a tip: thanks to your comments, I was aware of the problem and disabled automatic updates on Windows Store.
If the trainer is still working for you, you should disable it too.

Windows Store -> top-right corner -> settings -> Automatic updates (disable)

I have a “Game services” update available at the moment. I’m still getting achievements, etc