Gears Tactics Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

i tried 3 differnt trainers that all worked 2 days ago, the wemod one, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and a cheat engine table someone made. Nothing works anymore i even deleted the xbox beta app and launched through the store like someone suggested and it still does nothing

Hello again. Even with “auto updates” disabled on Windows Store, my “Game Services” updated itself.

Anyways, wemod and other trainers still working for me (all but unlimited health that never worked)

I mean the game stop working the game working but the chapter didn’t continue

You should NOT use the trainer on tutorial since there are scripted actions that need you to do things in exact order. You have to waste AP, fail shoots, etc…

I hope this is what is happening to you.

Wait one or two chapters to start using the trainer.

This also happens in other missions.

For example, if you use infinite AP, your turn will never end (you have to end it by the button bottom-right of the screen. If you beat some level in one turn, the game will not show you new enemy units etc…

This is totally expected as trainer change game mechanics…

For example, there is another trainer with easy-kills that breaks the game on bosses.

dude im on chapter 2 mission 8 and the minions kill me with one hit, this simply doesnt work anymore, 3 other trainers and tables i tried also stopped working

I should mention I beat the game before the trainer existed on easy difficulty just to get through it and experience the story. So when I started using the trainer I was already on the veteran missions. Maybe this is why Ive had no problems because there are scripted events that have to happen that may screw things up.

But I’m running the trainer now. My game auto updates everything is working.

Infinite health didnt quite work for me either. It did at first and it seems sometimes my guys spontaneously heal. But during enemy rounds they take damage and die. And anything that one-hits you on the tougher difficulties like tickers or boomshots or stuff like that will still kill you. I wouldnt expect that last part to quite work though, as it seems to be an instant game over cinematic more so than you losing health.

Same here.
Infinite health is something that can be achieved. It’s just broken in this trainer since day 1.
I’ve used other trainers and infinite health works even if you throw yourself a grenade surrounded by tickers.

Anyways, I played on insane with Ironman mode on with this trainer (so no infinite health) and it’s pretty easy not to die.

Also, you can backup your save game whenever you want and if you die (in Ironman mode) you can copy those files again.

Oh yea you can definitely still beat every mission on insane mode you just dont give them a chance to fire lol

Trainer appears to be working so far after the new update.

Inf Health doesnt quite work right but as noted it never really did. The rest appear to be working same as before.

Hello,

is it also possible to adjust the loot which is dropped to legendary so that the hard grind to get all primary weapons is legendary is over?

other then that, I love this mod! very good work, It got me trough ironman insane and without losing any unit during the campaign.

Hi,

Firstly, thanks so much for the effort!
Regarding the trainer, the unlimited health is not working.

Thanks,
Arie

You need to get hit first and not die and then it kicks in, Also, if you have 500 HP and the attack was going to do 501, you will still die. Its only unlimited as long as the damage doesn’t exceed maximum HP.

you mean NOT activate the unlimited health up until i get hit?

no it works straight away but you see it doesn’t activate until you get hit. its weird. some times it works right away for me, some times it wont until someone gets hit

well, for me it doesnt work at all :frowning: also the mega XP doesnt work. atleast other options working

Doesn’t work at all? Level 10 is the Max

Inf health has always been weird. It sort of works but it doesnt mean “impervious to damage”
Your character has to essentially survive whatever hit thy are taking. If they do they’ll be at full health when the enemy is done their turn.

On harder difficulties esp insane mode, I’m guessing there are several scripted things that are meant to instantly kill you, not give you damage, so infinite health wont help you in those specific situations.

So if im surrounded by Drones just shooting me with machine guns i’ll make it through that. But if a ticker gets too close and goes off or a Boomer gets a direct hit it seems scripted to be a game over moreso than a situation that takes away all your health, I’m guessing thats why inf health “doesnt work”

It’s been that way forever since before the updates. So it does work it just cant save you from situations that are designed to kill you completely.

Remember insane mode is supposed to be a frustratingly difficult experience so the idea that even a trainer cant get you through it unharmed is kinda cool to me lol i dunno

doesn’t work anymore since new dlc came out. i’m still playing the main game. is there a fix?

4 Likes

I really appreciate the work that was put into the original trainer. It worked perfectly months ago. I tried the new Jack Mode Campaign DLC and can use all options except the 4 most important ones: Unlimited Health, AP, and ammo, plus Install Cooldown

PLEASE fix this. I’ll contribute to the community and straight to your PayPal, lol.

4 Likes

Yeah, the main four options auto uncheck with the new update, Windows Store auto updated in the background without me seeing it when I was installing new Steam updates.

P.S. Glad to see you still doing humanity a favour through all these years MrAntiFun :wink:

1 Like