Genesis: Alpha One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Better yet, change unlimited resources so its instead add 1 up to however many you want of all resources, you should try playtesting the games you cheat, it might as well crash and uninstall

Hi there, any chance we could get a GOG version put together? Recent free giveaway and a GOG version would be nice to have. Fingers crossed, and thanks!

4 Likes

I’ve tested and noticed these things, as mentioned above:
Unlimited Resources with or without Super Storage prevents trading. You can work around this by activating unlimited resources, and then turning it off, and having Super Storage turned off - once you are done building your ship, delete a single storage unit and rebuild it. You will be warned that destroying the unit will delete resources - just do it. Don’t turn unlimited resources back on and don’t use Super Storage and you should be good to go.

Black Screen on planet load, or game freeze on planet/ship load - if you have Unlimited Health turned on, it’s this one. I’ve tested it with all the available options turned on and off, separate and together, and it’s only the Unlimited Health mod that mucks it up. Use unlimited ammo, bring a full complement of turrets, and you should be able to play without Unlimited Health. Be careful of infestations and ship assaults, though.

1 Like

Everyone who wants this too press the notify me button on the genesis deluxe edition in the app

1 Like