Genshin impact trainer/request

Delete if not allowed:

i was wondering if you guys can add a single player trainer mod to the wemod app for genshin impact. although its considered a online game it really is not you just can play with players threw dungeon raids. i dont play often but i just like the feel of the game and i only play games by myself i dont do any co op or anything like that.

1. infinite cool down
  2. unlimited stamina
  3. god mod for each charector or for all/ignore hits
  4. unlimited currency/free ingame items buy all.
  5. a switch to be able to summon all chest to you
    6.fly hack/teleport

p.s would be awesome if you guys do a bluestack wemod section for the app for us who play mobile games.

1 Like

Genshin Impact is a RPG with online features. A trainer won’t be created for it.

Just because it has single player capabilities, it doesn’t mean that the game isn’t majority based online. In fact, you can’t even play the game without having an internet connection at all times.

Not to mention the anti-cheat the game likely has will pick up on it in an instant.

TL;DR - A trainer won’t be made for Genshin

EDIT: Just adding - A trainer won’t be made for it. Chris has stated this, and Raven has backed it up - Genshin Impact? - #2 by Ravenfyre

Just wanted to add that a lot of mobile games work in the same way as MMOs, where all the values that trainers can change are stored server-side.