Geometry Dash Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have the same issue, when I open the cheats the game opens a window that says something about infinity and then my game crashes plz fix it. I tried asking for support in the wemod discord and they just said be more specific and when I was they ignored me lmao

Hi, I like the mod but can you please make it to where we could add 100, 1000, or even 10,000 orbs? Thanks for reading.

1 Like

it starts the game but doesn´t recognise it for me
anyone konow how i can fix this?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, ensure you are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Steam (ie, not cracked) which is up to date.

Make sure the path to the game’s .exe is correct by clicking the down arrow next to the Play button. The shortcut on your desktop is the launcher, not the .exe - do not link this in WeMod.

Then launch the game first. Wait until you’re on the main menu. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play then alt+tab back to the game. :slight_smile:

is there a way to change 10 orbs to 1000 orbs?

Welcome to the community @RoyalCamel132. :slight_smile:

Hold the hotkey down for a few seconds.

Take your headphones off first, though. Or mute your PC. Or turn off confirmation sounds in WeMod’s settings. Unless you want to go deaf from the confirmation beep spam. :laughing:

my game freezes then

can you add get 50 dimonds get 20 demon keys can can you change "add 10 to 50 " plz good work

add demon keys and shards when?

1 Like

where are the demon keys and shards and diamonds for gd?

1 Like

I don’t know why geometry dash no longer connects with “Wemod” it always loads long and at the end it says “we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.” although steam starts the game and opens the game

you guys should add 10 demon key option

1 Like

why is everything locked on pro

An add diamond option would be great! Also, maybe a slider or simply increasing the intervals at which you can add coins, stars, user coins, and orbs would be great!

@STiNGERR can u add a auto verify cheat? i have coins in my lvl and also add a auto verify coins cheat?

@ONami thats because either you need to make the firewall allow this program. if you see there is a virus or malware here and remove it it wont work. either get a new pc or reinstall everything. also please say it more clearyly.

Can you make an option where its like no collision but you can still touch the objects?

1 Like

Could you add an infinite gems and keys mod?

1 Like

you should make a option for noclip where you cant go through blocks but can go through spikes

1 Like

problem: whenever i log out and back in all the items i cheated in vanish.

1 Like