Geometry Dash Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bought it from Steam Store. It worked at first but now it doesn’t work, not even on the normal levels. And I can’t add stars or orbs.

@STiNGERR A lot of people are complaining that no collision and add orbs don’t work. Maybe look into it?

@STiNGERR game wont open from infinity but opens normally from steam plz help

I have an idea! Could you add shards of power? That would mean a lot too me.

@STiNGERR I like the cheats, but can you add an add diamonds section? Also, there should be a text thing to change how many orbs, stars, etc. gets added to the game.

1 Like

Coins hack should be work, please :smiley:

This very good trainer thank you
:smiley: :star_struck:

1 Like

oof i have 150 coins. RIP

add 10 diamonds???

2 Likes

If you could add an add 10 keys + an add 10 diamonds hack that would be great.

2 Likes

can u make a +100 or +1000 or even +10000 buttun and pls make “add 10 diamonds”
if u react thx.

1 Like

sometimes when I’m using the speedhack, the level will automatically exit randomly, plz fix.

If I go faster AT ALL the level won’t complete, it will finish, but it will be like nothing happened.

Hi i was wondering why the game kicks me from online games after a couple of seconds is that a bug or because i use the free version?

Well because your not supposed to use it online. Get banned probably too
None of the trainers here are made for online use at all

there should be a noclip feature, allowing you to still go on blocks, orbs, jump pads, and portals but you can go through spikes and saws allowing you to still play the level

when i activate float mode it makes everything glitchy and weird until i turn it off

hey @STiNGERR could you add a demon key adder with this…

2 Likes

a diamond adder

1 Like

Hello, i have a problem starting the cheats, they don’t start. I tried many times to start them, but it always sent me to the window of the game and then some seconds later the cheats don’t start. I am a Steam player, that means the game is not cracked, please help.

1 Like