Getting back into Modding and Xbox!

Well hello there. Some of you may be wondering who i am and where i have been over the past year or so. Well let me start off with College. I am studying Media which differs with different units such as Script writing, Filming, Sound etc etc. This has taken most of my time up over the past year. Not only that but Xbox was taking over my life and i wasn’t socializing much with people let alone getting a long with my family. A lot has changed since i left such as my Grandparents passing away and moving to London. Anyway i got in to PC Gaming and then recently purchased my Xbox One. I don’t play much of it but it would be nice to get involved in the Gaming/Modding community once again.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Jamie/Lyrics/Modder55

Glad to see you back! Please try and be as active as possible as we could use more active members.

I’ll try but i can’t really promise anything as no one knows what may show up in the near future. Hopefully i can maintain my activity.

Sorry about your Grandparents son , it’s good to have you back

It’s great to see you back on the site and that you are well and I am sorry to hear about your grandparents passing. I look forward to seeing you around on the site again but unfortunately these types of threads are not allowed.

Closed.