Ghost Exorcism INC. Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Requires update trainer please. Thanks

only unlimited neutrino works, the others don’t work. If the trainer is not updated it is impossible to play it. Please. Thanks

The Ghost Hunters Corp cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Fling not working. It still doesn’t work after your update. Only unlimited salt and unlimited neutrino works. :thinking:

click on the history and make sure the newest mod version is highlited.

1 Like

Thank you so much unholyjoe, I didn’t know that. Now everything works. Now my 7 year old daughter can play it again. Thanks again :handshake:

1 Like

Thank You

Any news on a new update for this game? cant seem to use the money and other features

Is there going to be a working version for the Public Test version. (Beta). Just wondering

Probly today sometime as they said the game will go onto the main branch so it should get the cheat updated

With the new update, I hope the Mod gets updated.

3 Likes

Same TBH waiting patently for this game to be updated again need to troll my friends again XD

Please we need a update <3 We will appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same I hope its soon i miss playing the game with some little extstra things

1 Like

The Ghost Exorcism INC. cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Money cheat added
1 Like

thank you for updating miss my unlimited ammo

8 options down to 3? will the others be added back once figured out how?

2 Likes

thx for the update anyway that the money can be edit 999.999 is a little too much espcily if ur friends are asking to stream while u play or etc x.x thanks

1 Like

be careful with the money used it to get the maps came back the next day and was reset down to before wemod

Will the unlimited Stam be re added to this Mod? was there a reason it was taken out? just curious :slight_smile: