Ghost Hunters Corp

was wondering if there will be a mod for this game because it came out recently and is a game almost like phasmophobia but a little bit more complicated and harder.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Trainers are only made if the game is popular with WeModders. The WeMod software automatically detects how many WeMod members actively have the game. If it is enough then it will eventually appear in the development queue, which you can see in the desktop software.

The reviews for this early access game are quite mediocre at the moment, many claiming it’s a bit of a buggy mess.

ok thanks a bunch for notifying me on that, have a great day/night.

Awww, but GHC needs cheats, sure its not flawless, but its far from a buggy mess. Played for 3hrs and not seen a single game breaking bug.

Please give it a trainer, at least for xp and cash. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

As said above, a trainer will be made if the game is popular with WeModders. :slight_smile:

If a game is unpopular or at least not popular enough in the community, then it is an uneconomical waste of WeMod’s time and money developing and maintaining a trainer for it, I’m afraid. What you can do to improve its chances is try to encourage other fans of the game to join WeMod. :slight_smile:

I agree, people had problems and automatically gave it a bad review knowing its early access, i have 20 hours in the game already, definitely need cheats on xp and money cause the leveling system is hard and the reward is little lol.

Make sure you click the “notify me” button on the game’s page in the WeMod desktop app to help determine its popularity and be notified if a trainer is made. :slight_smile:

1. Search for the game in the desktop app. Click the result.
  2. Click the “Notify Me” button on the page.
1 Like