Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer and Cheats.

6 Likes

Battleye BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename GRB_BE.exe in main game directory to GRB_BE.exe.bak
  • Place the Battleye Bypass launcher into the main game directory

GRB_BE.exe (331 KB)

3 Likes

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Yea i did everything you said and it will just say cant find opened game?

2 Likes

I still can’t get it to load up, I added the .bak and I still get the “Can’t find the game” prompt. The GRB I got from here, when I added the .bak to it, wouldn’t show up because it was no longer a .exe file. Once i managed to add it to the launcher, Wemod said “Not a .exe file.”.

1 Like

i cant get this to work at all. is there a Tutorial or something because wemod is refusing to work and im pretty sure i did this right!!!

1 Like

Alright listen, up pretty easy fix do all the steps but this time you need to manually do it cause wemod cant find it for some reason all you do is. make the file you downloaded from here as the game launcher and the cheats will work, for some reason couldnt get battle rewards to work :frowning: everything else works. PLS FIX BATTLE REWARD POINTS!!!

I have the littel problem that the game is crashing if I use the “Set money” comand. Maybe a guess why?

yeah i’m having a little trouble getting the file to open on my PC
and is there any way we can get a tutorial on this game i think many people would appreciate this since i think a lot of people would love to use this trainer

The game crashes to desktop randomly for me.

100% working here.
Thanks a lot!

How to use battle rewards cheat? It doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

Love the trainer! I made a comment on your website about this also. The super accuracy can be very buggy and also the teleport is iffy, sometimes it works, other times not so much. Also, it likes to teleport you about a mile above the surface.

Cheers,
Rob

ok the instructions for the epic games version of this trainer are very unclear. I downloaded your file replaced the original with this one and renamed the original exe.bak . I can’t figure out which path needs to be selected within WeMod to effectively launch the mods. If I select the modified GRB_BE.exe WeMod gives me an error saying that the game can not be found. Please upload clear instructions on how to use this. Thank you.

1 Like

still not working by me

Did everything. still doesn’t work I’m using the Epic store version.

The game received an update today, it seems to have broken the trainer for every distro Steam,uPlay and EPIC. We’ll get it updated ASAP :slightly_smiling_face:

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

set money , mega exp , set skill points , set battle reward points game crashes after activated this functions .

Pls, update this. Set money, set skill points, set battle rewards, unlimited gadgets = game crash