Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Put 100+ boosts to Steam breakpoint update, seems a lot of traction has come to the Steam release.

Update for breakpoint shows as #7 in the queue, so boost if you can and want but we’ll get it eventually. Anywhere between a few hours and sometime next month

if i remember correctly when this game came out into UPLAY or UBISOFT. you first have to have to download the EXE and put it into the dictionary then open up it in from the folder exe. and running in windows to make the screen smaller and then click play on wemod and activate the cheats. it worked when it first came out. I myself haven’t tried it yet but will do it in a few moments :smiley:

If you’re talking about using it with Steam, the problem people are having is that the bypass executable itself doesn’t function correctly. It places users into a loop of Steam trying to launch the game and getting restarted by the bypass

1 Like

so just wait till a new update?

You can opt to not install BE by going to your game directory, to the folder called battle eye and running the uninstall battle eye bat as well as changing the BELauncher ini file from silentinstall=1 to silentinstall=0 and then edit the launch options by going to GRB in your steam library, right clicking it and under the general tab add in the command " /belaunch -be " close out of that window and now when you launch GRB hit cancel on the pop up instead of “install battle eye” and should be good to go ( no online play obviously) - I personally haven’t tested it so do with the info as you please for the steam users but do it at your own risk and understand the possible consequences.

• Currently playing steam version with this set up with no issues so far will update if anything changes.
1 Like

for some reason why i dont know but a message said the exe file in wemod versions are different. wemod trainer is only working for 64bit version not 32bit version.

I put the bypass in the folder, rename it. then drag the file to wemod, but trainer is only works for 64bit version.

What file are you dragging to WeMod?? You should only need to rename the original GRB_BE.exe file to GRB_BE.exe.bak and then dragging the file you downloaded from this thread into that same directory and launching the game like normal then finally inject via the “PLAY” button on the wemod application.

Bro,I try it again and again,but it’s useless.I replaced the file,but it no longer be started normally.Then I restored the original file before it can start normally.

So current problem of bypass either not working or just being stuck in a loop that doesn’t seem to want to end, always asking for permission.

hello that in I launch the cheat it tells me that it only works in 64 bits how to do it please
I had to replace the game file

我买的steam的幽灵行动断点

wait untill the new update for the steam version, its queue #4 so tomorrow it will probably be done

okiii thx

1 Like

It works perfectly fine but you forgot to mention that the bypass.exe shouldnt be in there anymore.
So for everyone from steam do as he said and remove the bypass.exe and name the exe.bak which you probably changed back to .exe and you are good to go

@MarvelDetectiveComic the bypass is outdated and no longer works. Remove the bypass, restore the renamed file back to GRB_BE.exe and then to use the mods look a few posts above, worked fine for me the entire modlist worked perfectly fine the only thing not working is the bypass so just use the other bypass for the time being.

Всё работает по этой инструкции, спасибо

1 Like

А как сделать чтобы запускалась под DX11?

i have bought 2 cheat sites for 60 bucks now for a year only to find out no one has a working way to smart out battle eye. how is this with you ? do you have a fully 100% legit working system to by pass the crap anticheat software they use. its just stupid they dont allow it for single player games. Thanks for the reply already.

which platform?