Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

It’s working for me. I’m using the Epic version. When I open it first, I use the WeMod to open it. It will prompt an error and I’ll try again, this will open the game where I can then start activating the cheats.

One thing that I’d like to confirm though, are you still able to connect to the server? I am still seeing other players on the base, plus there’s no error with the connection. Is it normal, only that I can’t use it on Co-Op and PVP function? I don’t want to inconvenience anyone as I am playing only for fun.

If anyone is still having trouble getting the cheats to work, After you rename GRB_BE to, GRB_BE.exe.bak, move the BE bypass into your main directory and double click it once it’s in there, it will launch the bypass, and do the necessary tom foolery that’s needed and will close, then you just launch the game from WeMod, click play when it warns you about needing a bypass, and you’re done !
I hope this helps some of you, and if not, blame That Guy :point_right: <(^.^)>

Make sure you rename the folder, then put the bypass in your directory and run the bypass, if you don’t and you use the cheats, you can be banned by ubisoft, you shouldn’t be able to connect to the server, or be listed as online as far as i know, but just for good measure if everything else was done correct, set your settings to private matchmaking or what ever and dont try to launch a public game or host. Single player only, or it’s cheating :wink:

Yeah, that’s what I was worried about since I can still see other players while activating the cheat. Just to confirm, if I ever want to return to online play or just play with friends and randoms, I just need to revert what I did and launch it from Epic/Ubisoft platform right?

I am also having issues when I’m closing the game. Epic is not opened to me when I tried the game for the second time, only the Ubisoft connect, which is mandatory. But when I closed the game, WeMod has the cheats still loaded. I waited for a good minute or two, but it’s still showing as loading or the “Playing” where we activate the cheats.

Should I still have Epic opened when starting the game? Just felt weird as I needed to close the WeMod via TaskManager.

I’m pretty sure, but not 100%, but reverting the GRB_BE.exe.bak, back to it’s original name, should allow BattleEye to launch again, and have your game back to normal. Not sure if you would have to open the bypass again when you rename it GRB_BE.

As far as having Epic open, I don’t think there is a need for that, because Wemod, will launch the game VIA Ubisoft connect automatically, sometimes my game will show “Playing” where the play button is in Wemod, I just close Wemod and it seems to work out, happens sometimes on steam, and I will have to go to my library and click STOP to actually close the game Right clicking Wemod in your Taskbar and closing all windows may help if you get stuck on the page.

Run the game first, then launch wemod, and click play, that should stop it from classifying your game as the 32-bit version, and just launch the game for you without much trouble

I see, thanks for that. Just feels weird when WeMod won’t stop the “Playing” status even after the game has ended. I tried it again with Epic opened and it’s much more smooth of an exit for me.

for anyone who doesnt know how to do it.

Simply rename the file GRB_BE file in the game directory to GRB_BE.exe.bak
then place the file provided by MrAntiFun “GRB_BE” then manually click the file instead of pressing the play on the wemod or epic games.

This just went on sale at the Steam store. Will we get cheats for this for the Steam version? Thank you!

1 Like

bruh i did all this but it aint workin, still windows cant find GRB_BE.exe

I am curious if we will be given an update since steam now has the game

3 Likes

i just bought the game from steam and i did all instructions, but it gives me an error which is (Uplay failed to launch. Please contact support team and provide this code: 0) anybody got solution ?

Still having issues with the Steam version, Renamed the original anticheat to the .bak. Put hte bypass in, tried running via the bypass directly and the wemod, neither work just a infinite loop of authorizing steam and the anticheat (bypass?)

I have the same problem, I have tried everything what people said to do on this website, still no luck…

1 Like

Maybe its a bypass error unique to steam? I noticed that if you look on the first page of the thread , specifically post from mr antifun you can find 2 different file sizes on 2 linked bypass files. maybe 1 vulcan 1 epic. its possible we just need to switch them out or there is a 3rd bypass for steam we are missing.

Hi @MrAntiFun The bypass doesn’t seem to work, no matter if its D11 or Vulkan. Have you gotten the retail copy of the game working with the bypass on steam to use the mods? If so, would you be able to clarify as I think it’s different than Uplay/Epic. Thanks!

Completely broken for the Steam version.

how? tried everything (Steam)

personally , using steam, it puts me in a endless ‘do you want to authorize steam / (i guess the bypass) to launch’ type of thing. I click okay, for both, game acts like its going to boot up then it repeats endlessly.

Steam version doesnt work, endless launching

1 Like