Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer and Cheats.

50 Likes

DO NOT PERFORM THE BYPASS! If you previously installed the bypass revert to the original exe.

Battleye BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename GRB_BE.exe in main game directory to GRB_BE.exe.bak
  • Place the Battleye Bypass launcher into the main game directory
  • You should launch the game from the custom launcher not the uplay/epic clients.

GRB_BE.zip (235.5 KB)

52 Likes

I bought the epic version because of the votes then you release one for uplay which is normally where I was gunna buy it will it still work with epic?

2 Likes

depends sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t

2 Likes

Should be working for epic, If it doesn’t we will release one for epic .

11 Likes

hey everyone, i see that this has battle eye bypass.
and im curious does this mean i can use mod in a multiplayer match as well? as in them battles where 4v4 is and so on.
or even Co-op modes to play with other people online in open world its all safe??

1 Like

after replacing how to launch?
from uplay or by clicking on the .exe from your download

6 Likes

Alex you wont see this “.exe” as it may be hidden in settings.

just find the file named “GRB_BE” then rename to GBR_BE.bak
thats it

2 Likes

will this work with uplay+ ?

1 Like

I will test. seems I had to launch game once and it installed it for uplay as well then WeMod detected that I had the game.

1 Like

Ok
it works for uplay+
after you place the .exe from download open the game from uplay page.

Note: Do not jump in ghost wars with the mod on. My friend got kicked with a violation error. He is not banned directly but it gets detected.

2 Likes

awesome! thanks and also i cant seem to clarify if the file i need to rename is the file that says “GRB_BE”
i dont see a file that says “GRB_BE.exe”
sorry in advance i am new to this stuff.

2 Likes

No not at all in multiplayer the bypass is for battlenet this is for singleplayer

i knew it ! lol i was just confused because i was looking for the “exe” part

Do you have to enter archives to do this…I see GRB_BR.exe/ at top of achive, is this where we change it…any other kind of trying to gain access simply causes the game to launch…left click.right click…but can access the archive. I got it…so ignore me, figured it out. Thanks.

Kit

mine just keeps crashing pls help

6 Likes

Did you follow the directions in the first post for replacing the exe?

Maybe Adding a Skell Credits adder or someting but other then that great trainer

6 Likes

He will be adding more cheats tomorrow. It is late for him and he has been working on this for several hours now.

4 Likes

im at max level already and can 2 shot behemoths lol xD nice mod

1 Like