Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Did everything by the book.
Trainer still won’t load ; “having trouble to detect my game” while it launches it perfectly fine.

I won’t mind some help.

Start the game using the file you’ve downloaded and press play once in singleplayer campaign

Yeah, this may work since I was more about level of part (standard, rare etc.) than type of it.

Remove the MrAntiFun GRB_BE then rename the original GRB_BE.bak back the to just GRB_BE

Same ■■■■ for me. Just cant use this trainer.

Yea… Can you make a “turn off all drones” button??? Much appriciated :slight_smile:

There is still some major problems with the cheats, I use some some of them turn them off and the cheats literally disable functions like able to heal myself. I have to restart the game in order to fix the problems. Can we please get this fixed? Thank you.

Hello, Is the trainer working? I have placed the exe.bak on the game directory file but it seem its not recognizing the game file when I press play

Yes the trainer works. Do not try to launch the game from the .bak. That is a backup and will not work.

Thank you, one more question please. Under press play it requires destination my is empty what destination exe should I use? GRB.exe it self because I tried that but it seem it’s not working either.

Unless the game isn’t found automatically you shouldn’t put anything there.

Hello is it normal that the launcher does not currently work despite all the steps done?

please make immortality to helicopters and without reloading missiles

man ive tried everything to get it to work , followed all steps, made sure ive done all updates just incase and just says when i press start on wemod app, application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

just been going back thru comments and ive realised most ppl are playing the uplay+ version where im playing the standard version is this maybe why its not working?

Well there are 2 of them hope people are picking the correct one. Old timer geez dude where you been your last comment was 8 damm years ago!
I think a lot of people are confused when changing GRB.exe

the cheat is broken

Thank you for your helpful contribution. What exactly doesn’t work?

Green = Working
Yellow = Can´t Test (Max)
Red = Not Working

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Stamina
  3. Undetected
  4. Set Money
  5. Mega Exp
  6. Set Skill Points
  7. Set Battle Reward Points
  8. Unlimited Gadget
  9. No Reload
  10. Unlimited Ammo
  11. Perfect Accuracy
  12. No Recoil
  13. No Sway
  14. Super Drone Range
  15. Super Drone Battery
  16. Teleport Player To Drone
  17. Teleport Waypoint
1 Like

I can confirm that both “Mega Exp” and “Set Battle Reward Points” work.

I made a second save.

1 Like

haha its was the xbox 360 days i was last here, followed mrantifun :slight_smile:

1 Like