Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I’m having an issue, anytime I try to launch the game it kicks me out to the game page. Even when starting from the UPlay launcher. I renamed the original BattleEye and put the custom one in.

EDIT: I got it to work

2 Likes

Glad you got it to work! Was it uPlay just being uPlay? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah it was, it took a few tries

Upon launch, ONLY with the bypass used the following popups occur:

Does anyone know what the issue is?

Again, I reiterate that this only occurs when the bypass is in place. Without the bypass in place, the game launches normally.

I tried a few tries…yep…seems something changed when they awarded all the Battle Rewards, they snuck something in that changed the game.

So now use the GRB_UPP launcher and run that as administrator and all works well.

At least for another six days, as on the 18th another major update…so here we go again.
Cheers
Kit

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Raid

hello again, a little update in my hickup lag problem i posted about a while ago, i changed my class to stealth (panter) class, and now everything works fine but if i change to sniper or asault, the laggy thing is back… so strange, i have reinstalled the game and the trainer. everything is up to date.

EDIT:
I have finally found what the problem is, if i use the gunslinger perk i get this problem, any other works fine on all classes! i’m so happy i can now enjoy the game again. :smiley:

honestly ive tried getting this trainer to work but it aint I wish there was a more easier way to do it I followed the instructions but it wont even start the game now in uplay

Seems latest patch did something. Using the bypass launching the game just opens the Uplay app, game does not start.

1 Like

You need to have the uplay app open and well you need to launch the bypass using administrator from the files. Someone replied something up there on how to properly launch the game.

does not ■■■■■■■ work … press on play like normal but the luncher take too long so it says took too long retry like it would not work is there something more easy ?

So, I do not reply to these things much, but, Thanks a lot to MrAntiFun, and the WeMod staff. I was wondering if I could make a request? I would like to see a cheat where it helps with the “Gear Score” Leveling.

Salve.
Come posso tornare a giocare PVP Ghost war?

Hi please use English in here thanks.
If your asking something about PvP the trainer is made for singleplayer use only

Yeah hi, my game keeps crashing after a while? i think its because of the trainer… started doing this after the update

Hello ! I have a problem when i rename the GRB_BE on GRB_BE.exe.bak the type of file become a “file BAK” and after have place the other GRB_BE.exe the game don’t lauch.
Thank you for your reply !
edit: I’m french sorry for orthography :))

If you want a screen for help !

1 Like

Same issue!

“run GRB.exe as Administrator”, I think that’s the key point. It’s runing now.

2 Likes

title update 1.1.0 is tomorrow so expect more issues to rise and wait for the trainer to update

1 Like

It’s workiing nice thank you Bmax12543 !!

1 Like