Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

can you guys help me?,iam so desperete

I don’t have TeamViewer nor this game, but I’ll try to help. Make sure you’re following these steps:

1. Go to your UPlay game library. Then find and click on Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

2. On the left panel should be the word “Properties”. Click this.

3. You should now see a button called “Open Folder”. Click this.

Screenshot for steps 1-3 (using a different game):

1. A file that’s is on your PC should pop up. Delete the original GRB_BE. Also delete the WeMod version of this program if you’ve added it to this file.

2. Go back to the Properties settings in the launcher, mentioned in Step 2. Click the “Verify Files” button. This will give you a completely new GRB_BE. It might take a few minutes depending on internet speed.

3. Once the verification is completed, right-click the GRB_BE program that was added to the game file that was opened in Step 4. Click “Rename”. Change the name to GRB_BE.bak

4. Go to this post in this thread and download the GRB_BE file in the post by clicking it: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

5. Once it has downloaded, move this program to the game folder mentioned in Steps 2 and 6.

Now try to launch the game.

If this doesn’t work, would it be possible to provide a screenshot of the game folder where the game is installed on your PC? Use Microsoft Paint to block out any personal details that might show in the screenshot, like your real name, if you wish.

Hey @matthewmc77 can you help through discord?? and talk me trough it?
my discord name are : Elias dk

i try like this and this give me loop and cant play game
sorry for bad english
im using epic game

1 Like

it’s work thanks

This is the trainer and bypass for the Uplay version of the game, as it states in the thread title. It’s very unlikely that you’ll get it to work on the Epic version.

You need to be using the Epic Game version of the bypass and trainer. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

im using epic bypass like you told and i still get endless loop sir :frowning:

1. Open Uplay and the GR Breakpoint page, don’t click anything.
  2. Open Wemod and The GR breakpoint Uplay game page.
  3. Right click your GRB.exe you should have on your desktop or wherever handy and run as administrator.
  4. Wait till game has loaded to the small GR Breakpint screen (just before full screen) then press Play in Wemod. It should say “Playing” in the wemod screen.
1 Like

i try more time for this,but i can’t play the game for wemod trainer(UPLAY),please help!!! :joy:

1 Like

Not working pleas help

I just found kinda weird way. But it is working for me.

1. open this path location:
    C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
    You will find two exe files and some other files (I think it is .sys format file). Rename both exe file to exe.bak. You can delete the other files in this path location.

2. Download the custom GRB_BE.exe from above post.
    After download, rename it to GRB.exe

3. Go to game directory, find the original GRB.exe and rename it to GRB.exe.bak.
    Then copy or cut the downloaded GRB.exe into the game directory (same path with GRB.exe.bak).

4. Close antivirus. Or if you don’t want to close it, put the downloaded GRB.exe into exception list.

5. open WEMOD, set the exe path to the downloaded GRB.exe.

6. PLAY the game from WEMOD.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

…hi, guys…!..i’ve seen many people asking about few secondary missions that appeared as EXPIRED from the beginning,now it’s happened to me too, and even if i reload it and do it again they keep showing as EXPIRED…actually, there are about 10 missions, so, what’s wrong…?..some kind of error of game…?..somebody can answer…?..coz i didn’t found any clear explanation…ah, i forgot…and missions about TERMINATOR always showed as EXPIRED too…WTF.?!

Same issue! :))

those are time limited events from when the game was first released, those say that because you missed the window

will there be an instant kill cheat for the raid bosses?

1 Like

Raid is online ? We wont be making anything for online if it is. Sorry

2 Likes

Yep, Raid is an online game mode, as @ptondo said. WeMod provides single player cheats, it doesn’t provide online hacks and doesn’t support online cheating.

2 Likes

…thanks…anyway, still no sense…missions there but they are expired…was a last game that i’ve purchased from Ubisoft, too many bugs and lapsus that never been fixed…frustration behind frustration behind frustration…

I just want to ask, is there any way where we can play solo mission with A.I teammates? Just like in the previous Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Not currently, @kenzo_eri. However, a lot of players are petitioning for this to change. Ghost Recon’s devs have said that they hear the suggestions but can’t promise anything.