Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

question about this, it says once you use the bypass, you no longer need it if you revert, does this mean that once the bypass is executed, its permanent even if i repair the game and/or change the GRB_BE back to its default state?

and what do u mean by this (YOU DO NOT NEED TO PERFORM THE BYPASS! If you previously installed the bypass revert to the original exe)

@CapStar362 @atteniemi97
The bypass was an old necessary step that used to be required. It no longer is required. You just hit Play on WeMod.

The message is still kept up in case people have used the old method, so they can easily revert back to default game files.

yeah just foud out myself couple days ago

My bullets tend to spread whenever I have the mods on. Instead of the bullets shooting straight they shoot in a weird circle. Does that happen to you guys?

Does this make your friends in coop invisible bc whenever i use this my friends are invisible in my game even when they are using it?

It tells me that the game must be launched from wemod and to close the game and press play. but it doesnā€™t go the same

1 Like

whats the problem!??

can i get banned from the game when i start the cheat bc my brother played wildlands with it and got banned

1 Like

I have the same issue donā€™t know what is causing it.

and sonymurad

I had exactly the same issue, then i read the first post of this thread, and i realized i have to revert to the original exe as it says there, the bypassed/modded exe is no longer required!!!
so i had a backup of original exe i renamed it, and bam wemod launches the game.

Edit #
On Vulkan version press play in wemod starts the game dx 11 mode. Thatā€™s why ā€œcanā€™t find the gameā€

I played the normal Ubisoft (non vulkan) version with wemod

Hey all, can someone answer me this question? How come when I start the game thru wemod the gameā€™s video settings become screwed up? My frames cap around 31 and tons of screen tearing. My PC isnā€™t the issue as I can play the game in 4k 60fps without wemod on. I started the normal game from wemod not vulkan, if that makes any difference

Is there anyway to prevent your character being invisble when playing with friends? I see others using the trainer but they say they canā€™t see me and it doesnā€™t happen every time.

The Dialogue states ā€œWeā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened gameā€.

The instructions say to start wemod. Then click the play button within Wemod. This will launch the mods then the game. Alos, make sure you have the proper launcher selected for the game. For me I use Ubisoft launcher whereas you might be using Epic launcher.

No reported bans yet. I use all the provided cheats. Been using the cheats for a year now and still have not gotten a ban. I believe that it is safe to say that a ban at this point is really low. Not never. With cheating you have to realize that the answer to your question regardless of cheat software or game. You always run the risk of a ban. If you do not want a ban. Simply do not cheat.

Im running into the same problem, did u get it fixed?

1 Like

Nope, I just gave up and decided to play the game legit. Wished WeMod would step their game up literally. Itā€™s funny since they state other games like Monster Hunter World is impossible to mod yet I can find a number of other trainers and mods out there for it.

We never stated MHW was impossible to mod. We said we would not host mods due to another issue.

Regardless, what does MHW have to do with this trainer?

The better question is, why hasnā€™t this been fixed yet?

What needs to be fixed? The trainer is still working just fine for me.