Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hi Chris,
thanks for your answer.
Can you tell me if it’s possible to hook wemod while in game in coop ?
I Would like to avoid a possible batteleye ban.
I don’t play any online mission, just main story and private lobby.
Thanks a lot

I believe you will appear invisible to everyone else. I have no idea if it is safe or not.

Sorry thought this was the Steam thread. If you are using vulkan with ubisoft you need to do the bypass. If you are using Steam Vulkan or ubisoft connect DX11 you just launch the game through WeMod.

1 Like

Steam Version with no bypass. I play alone, anybody gotten banned using this?

Not to our knowledge.

1 Like

Thanks bro.
Guys, I’ll be your experiment. I’m gonna use it with my friend in coop. If I’m getting banned, I’ll let you know :smile:

Hi im new to this game, I’ve been try so many tricks in this forum for cheat to work but none of them are, then I verify the games ofc with Bypass file deleted and the original bypass file got name reset too, and when the verify is complete, I cant open my game its just pop up BattleEye Launcher confirming “yes” or “no” repeating over and over and the game does not open, can u guys help me out?

Hello,

So here is the definitive “how to do it” for Uplay, normal version ( not vulkan )
First you need to Disable BattleEye :

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint\BattlEye .
  2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat .
  3. Open BELauncher.ini .
  4. Set SilentInstall to 0.
[Launcher]
GameID=grb
BasePort=4013
64BitExe=GRB.exe
SilentInstall=0
PrivacyBox=1

Then you can start the game from wemod :

1. Then you Need to launch the game from WeMod ; otherwise it’s not going to work, open wemod, select Ghost recon Breakpoint and click on play. If it’s not working you might have an issue with your GR_BE.exe binary or it can’t find the game.

2. Then, The Game launches, and a Batteleye windows appears, it’s going to ask you to reinstall the anti cheat, click on “Cancel”.

3. That’s it, the game launches and you can play coop and solo.

I did not try PVP or online mode as I’m not interested in it.

2 Likes

I want to use wemod for pvp but when I try to start a matchmaking the game mu crashes and reopens itself and tells me to install be can you help me

wmod work?

I just used it today. For co-op play, it works, yes. It makes your character janky though. Sometimes even invisible to other members. But, if you don’t mind that, as far as I know, it works perfectly. I’ve never tried it for PvP though and I don’t think I would. it seems like a really easy way to get banned, if it actually works.

you can throw off the instructions on how to install the mod, otherwise I put the GRB_BE file, and wmod does not work

Hi Lesley64, thank you for your confirmation. Did you use it with/without uninstalling the BattleEYE?

Does anyone have an update on how to use the trainer for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, it doesnt work for me and I have tried most methods

You just click play in WeMod unless you are trying to use Vulkan.

There might be some issues, I got this game today and can’t launch the game after following the steps in any way, shape, or form.

I did not uninstall BattleEye. I just click Play in Wemod and I imagine Wemod blocks battleeye for you somehow. But, since battle eye is still installed, you can still play online/co-op, I imagine

just click on play, you don’t need t uninstall battleye.
but there is millions of bugs, even the invis option off, mobs doesn’t see you time to time, even in boss fights boss don’t see you. turning invis option on and off doesn’t do anything in that case, you just spoil raid and everyone dies because of wemod.

how did you manage to get it to run ? whenever i have the game open from steam dx11 I just press play on wemod and wemod just returns an error ?

Can someone please give an updated definitive way of doing this ?
Is there a way to run it without changing anyfiles and just run this ?
If not what do I need to do to get wemod to run ?