Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I have all the rewards up to level 49, including the Nomad appearance. But now, after applying the trainer, combat points are not added to the menu.

Really bad performance when using the trainer

trainer is causing the client to freeze whenever i tried to load it into the game. worked fine the other day so idk

im loving every option sofarā€¦ i would love you so much more if you can find INF Vehicle health omgā€¦ they take my helicopter so fast out of the sky its stupidā€¦ cars get hit once by a train by accident? fire blam! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I would really appreciate weapon parts cheat so upgrading them all would not be so time consuming, especially on higher tier when its hard to get the low level parts.

super drone range is absolutely amazing

2 Likes

so far the vendor kept offering weapon types of the parts i was missingā€¦ just add money and buy a ā– ā– ā– ā–  ton of these weapons at onceā€¦ keep checking the store around every hour the store refreshes while ingame.

1 Like

it is but for some reason my drone still seems to have an dieing battery as after xx time it still dissapears on me xD inf range works greatā€¦ ive unlocked many parts of map with it which imo is a huge pain in the ass since theres not even proper ground navigation LOL.

Something I would like to see is the option to reveal the whole map.

2 Likes

my trainder dosent work help pls
and can u make a vid how to do this GRB_BE.exe

The GRB_BE.exe is not working right now, after I replaced the file the Uplay keep saying ā€˜Unable to start the product cannot be activated right nowā€™ can u help us with this

That is a uplay error and has nothing to do with the exe.

where do we put the file

does it also work with epic games?

@MrAntiFun the undetected script is not fully working, the BEHEMOTH (Huge ass almost idestructeable machine) still detects player and fires rockets when in a chopper instanously taking it out

Did everything by the book.
Trainer still wonā€™t load ; ā€œhaving trouble to detect my gameā€ while it launches it perfectly fine.

I wonā€™t mind some help.

Start the game using the file youā€™ve downloaded and press play once in singleplayer campaign

Yeah, this may work since I was more about level of part (standard, rare etc.) than type of it.

Remove the MrAntiFun GRB_BE then rename the original GRB_BE.bak back the to just GRB_BE

Same ā– ā– ā– ā–  for me. Just cant use this trainer.