Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

To the people that says it does not work , just mess around with the exe files in the game content folder
then it will magiclly start working , that was what happened to me , but I could not explain why.

Plus most of the cheats does not work so just wait for the update

So I found a way to make it work. From what i noticed, the new Breakpoint update runs GRB_UPP.exe instead of GRB.EXE, so i tried this method and the games launches with the BE bypass Patch.

1. rename the original GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE1.exe
  2. Paste the downloaded GRB_BE.exe to game folder where mine is D:\Games\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint
    3.Rename GRB_UPP.exe to GRB_UPP.exe.bak
    4.Rename GRB.exe to GRB_UPP.exe
  3. Run GRB.exe as administrator
    (you can also click the Play button on wemod and it will launch)
    and it should work. hope this helps

Does not seem to work on my end. Are you sure it works or that you didnā€™t forget anything? For example in 2.4. you instruct to rename GRB.exe and in 3. you instruct to run GRB.exe, even though there is not a file named like that anymore. That oversight made me think that you might have forgotten something.

for my part everything works except the infinite gadget on the syncro drone which does not work

Forgot to Mention one more thing. my bad. follow this and try

1.rename the original GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE1.exe
2.Paste the downloaded GRB_BE.exe to game folder where mine is D:\Games\Ubisoft
Game\Launcher\games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
3.Rename GRB_UPP.exe to GRB_UPP.exe.bak
4. Make a copy of GRB.exe in the same folder.
5.Rename GRB.exe to GRB_UPP.exe (the 1st copy or the 2nd copy doesnt matter)
6. Run GRB.exe as administrator
(you can also click the Play button on wemod and it will launch)
and it should work. hope this helps and let me know.
you should have something like this below

3 Likes

it is work

@kakkapylly did it work for u now the new method?

Iā€™m trying to follow the instructions to the last detail, but I must be doing something wrong :nauseated_face:
This is the first time Iā€™m using WeMod in any game, and first on this great forum. Want to add an image (screenshot), but canā€™t find how to add it to this message.
Take care all of youā€¦

It finally did. Actually I had tried those things already exept for running GRB.exe in admin mode. That might have been the culprit.

i too followed through with every step but whenever i try to launch it regardless of if it has admin permissions the bypass starts opening and closing over and over again. something worth noting is i am using the epic games version which might be the cause of the problem but im not sure

Can I still fix the bug of marksman skill damage? Do any friends know?

I am getting the same thing for some reason. I have the game on UPlay and it initially ran but then I closed it, changed the exes as per the instructions, restarted and now however I try to launch itā€“even from UPlayā€“, it constantly cycles the windows store app installation notification. Why is it treating it as an install? I feel like Iā€™ve overlooked something simpleā€”I renamed the exes back and it launched fine.

1 Like

I donā€™t why some people canā€™t make it work, you just have to follow the instructions carefully. BTW, is there any chance to add a 1-hit kill option or atleast increased damage of guns, the raid bosses are such a pain if you are playing with random squad members, most of them donā€™t have any idea how to do the Quantum Computer and Cerberus.

yioo man depuis la nouvelle mise a jour les cheat ne marche plus sur ghost recon

@xander96 Welcome! Please use English in our forum. We donā€™t have any French staff at this moment in time.

The trainer was updated 4 days ago.

@hollyhalloway

Thatā€™s exactly the cause of your issue. The trainer was made for the Uplay game, which is different from the Epic game.
Use the trainer made specifically for the Epic Games version: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

had same issue, using uplayā€™s work around worked for me, not using epicā€™s launcher using uplay directly

use uplay work around it worked for me, using uplay launcher directly not epicā€™s

Want to use Vulcan but after bypassing it only plays dx11, donā€™t know workaround for vulcan.exe

ok I followed the instructions when I launch the shortcut I created after introducing the bypass in the source folder its automatically launches the ubisoft application is the games this instant farm

how can I use it for vulkan.exe? vulkan is far better than dx11.

The Vulkan version will require a completely separate trainer. Which will be a royal pain in the backside for the trainer makers every time thereā€™s an update. Itā€™s also not supported by every GPU, whereas DX is.

See this post from earlier by our community manager: