Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Launching the bypass as administrator is reported in previous posts in this thread to solve the issue. :slight_smile:

I tried that many times, it unfortunately did not work :frowning:

That doesn’t work unfortunately. Does this trainer still get updated or will that not be fixed?

I don’t know why but after 2 or 3 hours in game my game crashed but i don’t know why ? i have only the “god mod” and the “no reload”

Welcome to the community @ramirezdu06. :slight_smile:

Without more information, such as details of error messages, there isn’t really much we can do to help with this.
There are dozens of things which cause crashes in games. The most common causes are hardware or driver issues on the player’s machine. WeMod is one of the least likely causes of crashing in your game, since it actually does not touch the game in any way at all (it just injects values into your RAM).

hi, thx for your answer and for the hardware i have “i7 6700k , gtx 1060oc and 32go ram” i think it’s that because my game run between “50 or 60 fps” and how can i see the crash log ?

To all those who have doubts with the GR breakpoint trainer, I verify that if it works at first it is a bit confusing to try to play it and now you just have to wait for the results in the next few weeks, Cheers and happy gaming :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Quick question. If I wanted to play online for whatever reason but didn’t enable the trainer with the bypass would I still be able to without risk?

Ya if you start the game without wemod then should be no problem at all start game from uplay and go.

no reload - doesn’t work with MGL grenade launcher which given for 10 rank of engineer class

It doesn’t work for me? I rename the original file .bak, then i put in the downloaded .exe one, and when i turn it on it starts downloading directX and when it gets to installing Battleeye then it just stays at that for ever. I’ve waited for 1.5 hours

You need to launch the game via the custom launcher. Not via the Play button in WeMod nor via Uplay Launcher.

Try this both with and without admin.

Perfect accuracy doesn’t seem all that perfect as there is still quite alot of spread on weapons. Also are sniper rifles suppose to have bullet spread as well?

I have found the hard way…You must first download the game and start the game for a few minutes and let Battle-eye load and whatever else loads first. On a fresh install I will do the character creation and pick either the original or the new immersive play style, put on the 1st bandage and then save and exit the game.
Now you can change the EXE file, rename it and install the custom launcher.
The learning process for me also frustrated me and I did find that if you simply download the game and try to change the game prior to letting it do its thing…results in all kinds of problems. Windows will even get involved…cannot find exe file etc, etc.
So uninstall the game, delete all files you can find related to the game and start over with a fresh installation. Let it do its thing and then you can mod the game.
Never had any luck modding the game prior to letting it start and do its thing. Everything works fine if you let the game start, save and exit and then and only then mod the game.

Cheers
Kit

Is this trainer no longer working?

I did download the custom launcher, placed it in the Install folder, Changed the original file to .bak
and started the game with the custom launcher but it will only start the cmd prompt black window and does nothing from there. I waited for 40minutes and nothing got started or anything…

Did your PC do this to you? When you download the custom launcher it will add (1) to the end.
You have to rename it and eliminate the (1) as this is not supposed to be in the file and will either do what you have experienced or Windows 10 will say…unable to find file…please make sure you spelled it correctly.
Yep get rid of (1) or (2) if you downloaded it twice.

Cheers
Kit

1 Like

Yeah, I did spell everything correctly.
I had GRB_BE.exe changed to GRB_BE.exe.bak
and downloaded the custom launcher without (1) or (2) renamings.
moved it to the to the GRB install file and launched new game with the new custom launcher.
it didn’t work…

I am not very good at English, so I hope this is transmitted

After downloading [BRB_BE.exe], rename the existing [BRB_BE.exe] and start the game from [BRB_BE.exe] instead of from the custom launcher to confirm that this tool is still functioning.

I only have one last hint, just about out of guesses and ideas. Personally I myself had to get rid of Webroot and use only windows defender. If you have some type of software protection in place that could very well be the issue. Windows updated last week, prior to this I had to disable the windows firewall to launch the game, it now works until the next update may or may not mess it up again.
For myself with only Windows Defender active, Rename GBR_BE (does not show exe) to GRB_BE.exe.bak and download and drag or copy into game files. the custom launcher…then launch from the downloaded new launcher works fine for me. It did not however when I had Webroot installed.
My desktop PC is for gaming only…I have a lap top for other things…so I just use windows defender and I am very careful what I open or where I go and everything has greatly improved since I got rid of Webroot. If you have Navidia this can also upset the entire situation with this game so I deactivate Navidia and use my own custom graphics settings for this game only.

Maybe something I said will help ferret out the problem.

Cheers
Kit

thank you for your great job, but I have lag bug using the trainer, a solution? thank you team !! :wink:

I have exactly the same problem, did you find a way?