Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

thank you so much. how do i suggest a uplay+ trainer

Undetected does not work with normal Uplay, have no plus.
guten Job
thank you

2 Likes

Can confirm with uplay undetected does not work. I’m happy you got everything else to work, nice one for that :slight_smile:

The game wont load. not Uplay+. command window keeps popping up then disappearing. have to close Uplay to stop it.

Ain’t working. Patch probably broke it.

This is what I did

1. Delete the GRB_BE
  2. Verify the game files to get the original GRB_BE back
  3. Launch the game one time
  4. Download the new GRB_BE from WeMod

That’s it. However, Undectect doesn’t work and No sway doesn’t work

1 Like

There is no request update button, and the game says it’s compatible.

It was already updated 11 hours ago, But undetected and no sway function are not working.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work for uplay+, It says it cant find the game. Can i get some help!

Who can help me, I give play where it says compatible but it never opens, I get an error, any solution that you can give me please

1. Undetected invalid
2 Likes

hi, seems the undetected is not working.

4 Likes

I can’t get God Mode, Unlimited Stamina, Undetected, unlimited ammo or the drone cheats to work.

2 Likes

Undetected cheat isn’t working an I don’t think perfect accuracy or no sway are either. My crosshair doesn’t expand when I fire but it’s far from precise.

1 Like

где можно загрузить новый GBE.exe?

where can I upload a new one GBE.exe?

1 Like

Undetected, Perfect Accuracy, No Sway is not working, the rest are working fine.

4 Likes

try quitting wemod and reopening it. It should all work apart from undetected and weapon sway. The other cheats do work though.

1 Like

1st коммент в тред и вот community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/7BRNnMGy9UAwh7tlX8Rkvp6CFZj.exe

By the way guys, I don’t know if this is posted yet but to fix the low fps issue when used the custom launcher is [ Task manager > Details > Right-click GRB_UPP.exe > Set Priority (High) > Set Affinity (Enable All CPUs cores)

Same as above, works great except for detection and sway.
Good job and thanks!

1 Like

Does this work with the free weekend?