Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

yup having the same issue and i own the game like i bought it and still giving me the Unable to start game - This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later

1 Like

I am using the Uplay+ version of the game as well, the previous version of the trainer was working good for me yesterday.

1 Like

the new update to the wemod version makes it so wemod cant detect my game, it was working fine yesterday

I have a workaround.
Use this older Battleye BYPASS LAUNCHER and in Trainer menu History (top right under play) choose the previous version of the trainer.

Hope this helps, the link is for the older version. It works for me.

1 Like

I followed every steps and if I click the grb-be.exe the game will just start fine and after that when i try to use the trainer it says they re having trouble starting or finding my opened game, same things happened when i tried to open the game by the trainer, what should i do…
plz help me QAQ

1 Like

Download the new Battleye BYPASS LAUNCHER, second post from the top and try that.
If that doesnt work, and you get a massage “Unable to start game - This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later.” try the workaround i posted a few posts up.

Sounds good, I’ll try it now

I followed every steps and if I click the grb-be.exe the game will just start fine and after that when i try to use the trainer it says they re having trouble starting or finding my opened game, same things happened when i tried to open the game by the trainer, what should i do…
plz help me QAQ

Try to point the trainer (Play-downward arrow) to the location of the grb-be.exe file.
You could have an old grb-be.exe try downloading the new one (second post from the top has the link), if the 1st thing doesnt work.

that is not my issue, i had the BE bypass properly installed and was able to play with wemod yesterday, only the “no reload” option wasnt working. today, after the game is launched as admin, the wemod launcher cant detect that the game is running, after selecting the correct install path it still is unable to detect the game

Yeah had the same problem. Try the workaround with the older bypass and the older trainer from history menu under play button.
Link to previous bypass:
https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/uzJvA4k7RW6pDy9sSmYNWHRnd6C.exe

1 Like

OHHH i didnt know you could access the older trainers! thank you, this fixed it

Have fun in game m8.

Thanks so much dude, it worked.

doesn’t work on me.

2 Likes

Been trying for an hour, wemod still can’t found/start the game.

Edit: Using the older bypass and going offline fixed it, should’ve said that it is needed to be offline or am i just dumb lol.

Edit2: Breakpoint doesn’t even support offline play smh, so back to original question: wemod can’t found/start the game. any solution to this?

Edit3: It’s suddenly work, maybe one need to start a campaign first before it registered.

i have the same issue, is that fixed?

Since the Ubisoft Connect update instead of Uplay and the Ghost Recon Breakpoint game update, the trainer no longer works at all, I uninstalled everything to redo everything and nothing works, is an update? day will be made Sincerely to the whole team

i played the game few hours ago, the trainer is working fine for me.

Still got product can’t be activated issue. Also can’t use older trainer version. How to fix this?