Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

As of 1/24/2021 I have got the game and trainer to start. The ammo cheats and the stealth cheat work. The infinite items cheat is not staying on.

How do I make this work so I run the exe that I installed trough WeMod but nothing hppens

infinite

Hi, MAF,

So yes infinite items cheat seems to be disabled, gasfilters decrease … maybe you can solve this.
Greetz,

J.

1 Like

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for your fast update, Top.

READ IF PROBLEM!
Guys many people have problems with this and i had them too. I spend more then 2 hours finding my problem and I will be positiv that i can help you too. If you already know every step of how to install this and it still doesnt work for you do this. In my case I exchanged the file in the wrong place. Start the game and look in the taskmanager for it. View the file path and put in the new starter grb.be file. In my case i had to go to the programx86. I always wondered why it didnt start but it was because of the exchange on the wrong place. If you choose the path in wemod put in program x86 path aswell and you are good to go.
If you made it right and you start the game look in the task manager. The starter should be named sth with mrantifun and not the orginal with the crosshair picture.

God I love wemod, finally it works for me / i know what my problem was

1 Like

Yo idk if you will ever see this but i have the solution. You are putting the grb.be starter on the wrong postion. Run the game and go to the task manager. Right click grb and view the file path. Now exchange the starter and remember the path. Go into wemod do what you did before but with the new file path.

If it helps let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you all the time for the quick updates and the improved situation, but in the trainer’s infinite gadget item recently updated with the Amber sky misson update, the sync shot drone is not infinite. In other words, there are no problems with other grenades, flashbangs, etc., but only the sync shot drone reduces the number of items. I would really appreciate it if you could solve it as soon as possible. And I am always grateful for providing quality trainers.

Did this and restarted, as well as installed and uninstalled and now im getting this error that i cannot connect to play the game unsure as to why

I have done everything that I need to do, but when I want to turn it on, WeMod shows that the game has been found

Hi welcome. Please use English on here so we can help you. Thanks

I have done everything that I need to do, but when I want to turn it on, WeMod shows that the game cannot be found

can we have “add 10k ghost coin” ?

Can we have " add 10k ghost coin" ?

FYI… Anyone using Nvidia resizable bar and have it turned on will have unplayable frame rates with default Vulkan exe but will work with bypass Vulkan exe but may crash after 15 minutes or so. [Performance] nVidia Resizable BAR problem with Vulkan | Forums - Page 2

Its safe to use on multiplayer? or how?

Hey,

I tried the vulkan edition and there is a bug in the trainer, when i turn on some cheats, then my gameplay is clitchy ass frick. it will randomly go into drone modes, open maps, just prone in the middle of no where. it isnt playable, and it is fricking enoying. is there a fix for this??? because i needed to uninstall the game and clear all my cache, and delete all my save files so i can play normally without any problems (and with no cheats what is not likeble).

Greetings,
Deduintjemodded3

When i go to use the trainer eg add skill points nothing happens? and ideas?

When attempting to launch with the exe provided, nothing occurs. I think the bypass launcher is encountering a CTD and WeMod then gives the error that it is having troubles finding or launching.

Update: I have set the bypass file to run with administrator privs, tried compatibility mode as well - still nothing. When selecting Play in WeMod or launching the Exe directly, a command-prompt window appears for a brief second then disappears. I received no prompts from it but have disabled Real-Time Protection in Windows Defender to be sure, still no change.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Mr. Antifun :grinning:

I wanted to ask the forum - is there a separate dedicated GRB_BE.exe bypass for VULKAN mode? Where could I find it? Thanks.