Ghostrunner Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sadly, I do not have Ghostrunner downloaded from Steam so the cheat does not work with me

If you have the GOG version of the game, you can vote for a trainer to be made for it in the WeMod desktop app. You also have a referral link to invite others to vote while being rewarded.
How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support.

If you acquired the game non-legally, we can’t help you. :slight_smile:

Is there any way to launch this on steam with DirectX 12?

Welcome to the community @PeopleEnd5565. :slight_smile:

Please use DX11 if you can.
DX12 has many performance problems. So much that some game developers aren’t bothering to make DX12 versions of their games, because they feel it’s not worth the effort and it annoys their paying customers.

Basically you are saying you can help cheat games that are legal but not the illegal one.
I am taking it as cheating in general are legal concept just saying :slight_smile:

Games have differences in their engine code depending on where you get them from.
This is why each store version needs its own separate trainer.

It is also why no trainer provider anywhere on the Internet deliberately makes trainers for cracked games. Doing so would not only be extremely uneconomical, but it will also turn game developers against the legal cheating communities for supporting illegal activity against their intellectual property. Then they will either sue or find ways to make trainers obsolete forever.

Read here: No support for cracked games?.

Does not work.

Cant load in the trainer (DirectX 11, Steam version)

1 Like

Same issue as Vorteks, DX11 Steam wont load in cheats

it just loads the entire time

1 Like

not working forever loading please fix

1 Like

It is not working. It keeps loading but does not work. I’ve tried disabling my anti virus gig but still does not work. Plz help…

cant load the mod

The cheats should be updated, nothing works anymore

1 Like

We do not take update requests in the forum.
Here’s how it works: Game Queue - WeMod Support

how do we get it into the Queue? So we cannot boost it up - if not in the queue? It never goes into the queue.

Looks like i’m having similar issues as the others, i for some reason cant get it to load. I tried it just how it was set up to do it and didn’t load just spun for a long time. then I located the application and drag/dropped it into it and still not loading at all.

Yes, the same for me.

The Ghostrunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can we get unlimited dashes and no ability cooldown options please?