Give us offline mode!

Please give us offline mode, so we can play with wemod without an internet connection, useful for those weekend trips! Allow us to login onto wemod app even without internet.

It should work offline for what like 3 days after you download and start a trainer
Each trainer has to be opened for it to work.
Thats the best it gets right now

1 Like

They said it would be implimented in the next big update but that was 6 months ago. So we’re kinda hanging out to dry for offline mode till then. And ptondo is wrong about that. If u are not playing with the trainer as you go offline, you will not be logged in when u return to wemod and therefore you can not activate the the trainer into your game.

1 Like

It used to work like that. If you played wemod with a trainer was able to play for like 3 days offline

1 Like

We’re working on brings Offline Mode back! We would require reconnection to the internet in certain time intervals though.

1 Like

Yes i remember it worked when wemod had a different name (i think). But still, im glad Offline Mode will be back, even if needed to check back in couple days, it shall be worth it and will do just fine for me :smiley:

Thanks, folks!