Giving Away Free MSP/XBL Codes!

I would love the 1600 MSP US code so I could get some map packs :smiley:

i would like a ms point code because i really need to buy a game add on for halo reach the new maps. all my friends have it and i would like one please just the 1200.

I think you should give me one because im a nice guy and would like to play with my friends.
also mudkipz :3

Can i have the 1600 if not the 3 month would be great to.

I need the new fallout addon and i cant mod it cuz i have the beta dash so no more addon modding for me :anguished:

I think i deserve it because i host free lobbies when i can and im active on the site and help people when ever i can.

P.S. i have 1337s too lol :smiley:

3 month code because Iā€™m epic and the other codes wont work in germany

kthxbai

would anyone buy a 1month account with mw2 all unlocks , all challenges , perks , titles and emblems and 10th 70

would anyone buy this for $1.50?

I would, but thereā€™s no B/S/T on this site. And Iā€™ve no money right now. ._.

Iā€™d really like the 1600 msp code so that I can download the halo maps and have the points when the mk dlc comes out :smile: I am a very active member on here help as much as I can even though Iā€™m really busy with school and trying to intern at Microsoftā€¦anyways I would just really appreciate the codes because I didnā€™t work this week and have no money:( I haz bills to pay :confused:

I would like/ really want the 3 month code.

I think I deserve the 3 month because I play a lot of XBL and without online it is boring as hell lol.

My TTG name is PointzSoEasy btw if you dont know me.

-Pointz

Due to death around the family and having a family of 6 makes its hard to afford the luxury of Microsoft points. This giveway would give one of my children some live arcade games.
I donā€™t wanna play the poverty speech but life is what it is, we can only try to make it better.
HaVoK

I would want the 1600 msp code because I am not in the greatest condition right now with my parents and it would be great to actually get a game on the Xbox Live Marketplace that I cannot normally get.

Iā€™d love a MSP card because Iā€™m a very active member with a huge amount of helpful threads, and I run a recording service for members, but I donā€™t have the new map packs. So yeah, Iā€™d love to get the new Black Ops maps!

I would love to get the xbox live code, cause my live expired 4 days ago :anguished:

i should get one because i want one and i am new
it would keep me coming back to the site

Holy bro I wonder how much all that cost you

i know u dudee!

I would like the 3 Month because my live expires Monday, plus your name is L33T :smiley:.

Thanks

Mind if i get that XBL Gold code? I havenā€™t played Xbox live in nearly 2 weeks due to the face I ran out of Gold. And in this economy, I canā€™t pay for it due to the lack of work around here :. Plus having Red Ring then finally fixing to realize i canā€™t even play xbl? Itā€™s a FML moment right there.

I need XboxLIVE. My live is about to run out :anguished:

I got a feeling this isnā€™t realā€¦:expressionless:

Ill be great full for any thing since my account got banned i lost all my dlc and gold thanks for reading steamy