Global speedhack option

Hello, I don’t know if it’s possible to do but I thought that a global speedhack option, that works for all the games (via hotkeys), was a good idea. What do you think about it?

Global speedhack ? For like multiplayer ?
No then. wemod does not make trainers to be used online or multiplayer gaming
Some games have a cheat to increase speed but only for singleplayer games
If not then I think it would be used and abused online

Hello, of course I wasn’t referring to multiplayer. I was thinking this because I usually have to run both WeMod and Cheat Engine to play certain games at a “right” speed (example: Senua’s Sacrifice run speed is very low and I usually use cheat engine to speedhack movements and move faster, or another example is Hitman, where you have to wait for characters to do specific things and it can take several minutes, etc.).

Being able to activate speedhack and set different hotkeys for different speeds would be helpful. Also, if it’s done in MP shouldn’t the game recognize it and ban the users who use it online? :slight_smile:

It’s already possible in wemod. I just don’t include it in all my trainers unless i think it would be useful.

I see, well I got it. Will continue to use also Cheat Engine :slight_smile:

Is there any trainer of mine you would like to see it being added to?

I had a look at some of your trainers and I didn’t see any that should add it, thanks for asking tho!

2 Likes