Gloomhaven Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Gloomhaven
This is the official discussion topic of the Gloomhaven Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Attack Targets
4. Set Character Perk Points
5. Unlimited Party Gold
6. Mega Exp
7. Super Attacks Ranged
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/26/2022
    Started development

• 09/26/2022
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 09/27/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/30/2022

• 10/08/2023

• 11/03/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Gloomhaven cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

There is problem with trainer. It open the game, but stuck on “Loading mods” forever. Wemod with other games works good, but with epic version of Gloomhaven - not. Any idea how to fix it?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. It’s stuck on Loading Mods…

I used steam way → added GH.exe from epic game in wemod steam version. It works, but only few cheats

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I will give it a try.

Stuck on loading mods

1 Like

stuck on “loading mods” and from what i have seen in this discussion i noticed that this poblem is for basically everyone that’s using those cheats, please fix this as soon as possible
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the mod but something is wrong with it. Stuck on Loading.

not working

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

im having probs giving gold anyone having this too

1 Like

MrAntiFun, Thank u for all your hard work. I have been waiting to play this game and your mods only increase my joy. The only issue I am having is the Unlimited Health mod gives Unlimited Health to EVERYONE, monsters and heroes LOL. I have to remember to turn the tab off during the monsters turn. Thanx for the good times!!

Hello. Try going to the world map section. You have to individually click on each character in the world map section and the gold shows up on the right section of the screen, not under the character on the left side. You have to click each individual character and raise or lower the gold number slider for each character. It is a little cumbersome but easy enough to do :grinning:

1 Like

Yup I’ve noticed that too.

Also, I’m not sure what the “One-Hit Kills” toggle is supposed to do. Am I supposed to be able to hit a monster and kill it no matter what damage I do? Doesn’t seem to do anything.

Changes:

1 Like

is there a certain game mode that need to be played? the set character level and exp both do not seem to work on guildmaster mode

Changes:

Changes: