GOD EATER 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

One-Hit Kills does not work.

The GOD EATER 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvementsā€¦

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Game updated to v2.20 now. A lot of them donā€™t work anymore (Unli HP, OP, ST)

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Another update for the scripts to match current version is needed also WeMod program has moved the game to the incompatible category to where votes can not even be applied to it.

Yes, the game looks like it was updated on the 22nd Jan, so it probably does need an update.

From what information Iā€™ve scraped from staff posts in this community, the ability to vote for updates is a feature added manually by the WeMod staff when people post in the threads for that trainer that it needs an update (and they can confirm it needs an update). The category it shows under on WeMod doesnā€™t affect this.

Maybe @Instinct can add a vote for update button on the trainer if he can confirm it needs to be updated, when heā€™s available to do so. :slight_smile:

For future reference, the ability to vote for updates is generally added automatically when we detect a game update, some games are finicky though and donā€™t reliably update a file we can track so they have to be added manually :stuck_out_tongue:

We do plan to test this soon and will handle it if it is indeed broken :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Changes:

Everything but One-Hit Kills is working with the update.

Changes:

one-hit kill is not working other than that are perfect. thx for the trainer.

I admit I have not tried the trainer yet, but when I opened it up I saw that it specifically lists as incompatible. Does this mean it will not work at all? Is there anything I should do before trying the trainer? (I only bought the game on Steam very recently)

Changes:

Is there a way that we can get a Mod for unlimited or more Burst Art Exp plz. :slight_smile:

None of the cheats work and it seems that the cheats havenā€™t been updated in a long time. Pls update it.