God of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The God of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats
7 Likes

Thanks!!

Were not worthy, were not worthy!! Thanks FLiNG!

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

Works quite well,

however it seems to have caused a bug where atreus wont moveā€¦ t poses, wont fire arrows, animations donā€™t work, reloading does not do anything, checkpoints doesnā€™t, etcā€¦ so basically cant progress (he goes to read things and just gets stuck in that animation too)

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

God bless you!!!

How do I get more craft items, like smoldering ember?

Were you using One-Hit kills? Started happening to me when I turned that on.

2 Likes

Any chance on Mist resource cheat for the Niflheim area?

3 Likes

Same as me, I think this began when I fought the Valkyrie just outside where the dead giant is. I forgot to turn off the one hit kill and Iā€™d broken it. I tried to go reload checkout, quit game and restart etc but nothing has fixed it. Iā€™m sorta at a point now where itā€™s broken and I really donā€™t want to have to start again.

Same with me, I think it was because of the One-Hit kills cheat as well. I really hope they release a fix for this because it completely stops progression at the moment. Gonna try verifying file intergrity to fix it, but it takes so long to finish.

1 Like

I tried this, sadly didnā€™t fix it. Iā€™ve ended up going to a save I made prior to turning on the cheats today. Iā€™ve left one hit kill off but turned up the damage multiplier instead to mx. Kills most enemies except bosses in 1-2 hits.

1 Like

Ah good plan. Except for me my last manual save was 10 hours ago :grimacing:. Would take me so long to redo all those quests so Iā€™ll hold onto hope for a patch.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. I tried verifying integrity of files and nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing has changed. Atreus wonā€™t fire arrows and stands motionless with his arms up. You can here him talk but will not walk anywhere. Hopefully there is a fix.

3 Likes

i bugged out atreis he wont move or shoot when i go through doors hes there but other than that he doesnt do anything

if anyone finds a fix lmk

cant dock the boat or anything

whats the fix then

trainer needs update God of war has been updated on steam

1 Like