Godfall Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Would it be possible for things such as material multiplier and rarity modifiers for
items as well as currency?

Would it be possible to add a Mega XP option?

2 Likes

so i just played godfall again with the unlimited hp and shield charge and 1 hit kill-be careful when using the 1 hit kill cheat in the tower cuz this is the 2nd time it has screwed me over due 2 the enemies dying b4 they even spawn or just as they spawn!

Hi, Iā€™ve been enjoying WeMod Godfall trainer very much, even though it has some little problems it works nicely. I just wanted to know if there will be added new stuff. Iā€™ve seen CE scripts( I think is from vinny2k) with Player Attributes stuff (not sure if works) and loot modifier which basically means that you can increase the amount of loot dropped in mobs, chests, motherlodes, etcā€¦ It has some problems too. They are a little bit more anoying but itā€™s nice too. Also, I feel that your ā€œone hit killā€ cheat is working really fine compared to others. Thank you, very much!

Sorry for any grammatical error.

the enemies which have some blue-cyan-looking skin on them will be killed instantly if you turn on 1 hit kill. Donā€™t know exactly why but thatā€™s what I notice.

It would be very good if there is a feature to increase gained xp. Due to the end game after level 50, the amount of xp gained even for spamming the tower is not high enough to unlock the ascendant levels fast.
Hence, thanks to the trainer I am able to reach floor 30 of the ascended tower and obtain the skins for the armors. Keep up the good works. :grin:

Right!? but as for the ā€œblue-cyan-looking skinā€ are u talking about shielded enemies?

Am I correct to assume this game doesnā€™t have an anti-cheat? or atleast one thats not strict.

Those enemies are the ones that have regeneration from the bane. If you select the bane ā€œEnemy can spawn regeneratedā€ or something similar, those enemy will spawn

1 Like

Can we get the steam version supported too?

4 Likes

update to steam version pls

4 Likes

Flings ā€œoldā€ trainer works fine for this game on Steam:
Godfall.v2.0-v3.2.206.Plus.7.Trainer-FLiNG ā€œLinkā€

2 Likes

The Godfall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Player Movement Speed cheat added
  • Set Player Speed cheat added
  • Set Enemy Movement Speed cheat added

How would it work? Every time I try to launch, it tries to connect to the Epic servers instead of the Steam

1 Like

Any chance on an update to the Steam version please?

2 Likes

The last version of cheats has a problem with the one hit kill (kill the enemy in 1 hit and then you also die). Also if you resurrect and donā€™t de-active the cheat you die again in loop. Instant shield works again (the only that dinā€™t wrok before beacuse of the update) now works but one it kill is broken. Hope in a fix soon! Good job! Any way to add some loot increase percentega of loot (which is not server sided) ? Because there are some cheat like that on cheat engine) because item are random, so if you get more you donā€™t need so much runs.

2 Likes

It seems it happens with some bosses and not with some others (mob work normally: so you one hit them and you donā€™t die). i forgot to tell that iā€™m using epic if itā€™s useful xD

One hit is broken. if I turn it off I donā€™t die during boss phase. I die only if I turn it on during boss fights

Can we please get an update on Godfall Ultimate Edition on Steam please

2 Likes

Yep i already said it before, btw i noticed it happens also with some mobs and not with others (also some bosses and some donā€™t). So i donā€™t know the possible problem with it :confused: