Gold Rush: The Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey STiNGERR just wondering is there an issue with the MOD or the way we are using it? The version has been updated so, I’m sure if that’s the reason but are you guys able to check it out?

1 Like

VER.1.5.5.14715

“Unlimited Fuel”

The only one that works fine.

1 Like

Same here. I have tested the unlimited money and unlimited gold options separately and together, and they both turn off shortly after turning them on.

I have enabled them prior to purchase and smelting, and after purchase and smelting, just see if that made a difference in the cheat activating correctly or not, and nothing I have tested has worked for them.

“Unlimited Fuel” works just fine, as you stated.

And I haven’t tested “No Damage” at all yet, as I haven’t damaged a machine to test this yet.

1 Like

same issue, turn them on and all but the fuel will turn themselves off within seconds

Only working or fuel mod

Money and Gold Cheat seems not to work, fuel works fine.

when i enable them, they just turn themselves off after a few seconds

Unlimited Money, Unlimited Gold, and No Damage Not Working. Unlimited Fuel Working, Vehicle autos to unlimited Fuel.

Is this Mod still being worked on?

The Gold Rush: The Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

can you add a cheat to only add 1000g gold? having the unlimited gold makes it so i can’t sell it all, only around 200k at a time can be sold, and if possible magnetite please

please do not work all the cheat

hi is there a update at all the gold and money isnt working it just self turns off … the fuel and damage works fine

1 Like

the gold and money are not working. Update would be great whenever your able.

1 Like

I can confirm, the gold and money options do not work, they turn themselves off after a few seconds.

all the unlimiteds do not work.

all of them do not work.

None of the cheats seem to be working, If you are able a update/fix would be appreciated.

request update Not Work … money gold

I guess they won’t be updating this anytime soon. I too have issue’s with the money and gold not working at all, but the fuel and damage work. The money and gold seem to just turn off. Even if they remain on while getting money it still won’t work.