Gold Rush: The Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is only working for fuel, was working for a short time yesterday (around an hour) now its only fuel that works, nothing else. also the closest .dll i have to mentioned above would be, Trainer_28935_1521dea7d6.dll

Just tried to use this and only the fuel and health is working. Any ideas when you may have it fully working again?

Thanks in advance

The Gold Rush: The Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

It was working perfectly for me last night and now its no longer working. Makes the coin sounds but nothing happens

Is there a .dll file named -> Trainer_ 28959 _… in this folder “C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers” ? @WhoIsDerek

no there is not @REPPiN

Restart wemod, click on history and select the latest trainer update

@WhoIsDerek

Perfect thanks @REPPiN

1 Like

Hi, I have version 1.5.4.12210 and game doesnt load at all, is it compatible or i have to update the game?

Thanks

fuel and health is the only thing that works…everything did work but has stopped working now

I don’t think the trick works, my money is gone :frowning:
money and gold

crashes game on loading.

1 Like

Hello, just downloaded WeMod for gold rush and nothing but the “unlimited fuel” works. I already checked the Dlls in the appdata folder and I have them. The first “History” update crashes the game but the rest of them load it up only it wont allow me to use any other cheat but “unlimited fuel.” When I use the commands for the other cheats I hear the sound effect but there is no change in game. Thanks.

This game was updated on the 25th of March, likely rendering the trainer partially or completely broken. You’ll need to vote for a trainer update via the WeMod desktop app.

The devs seem to like releasing seasonal patches, which means the trainer will probably need occasional updating, unfortunately.

This should explain how to request an update: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

UPDATE:

For now, please use this newly-made trainer by STiNGERR: Gold Rush: The Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we get a update for this I am playing this and none of the cheats are working.

Read the post that is directly above yours, please.

So in other words seeing how your just a staff member I should bypass this and message the creator instead.?

No, it means you need to read posts by community staff members because they contain important information. A forum is for reading, not just for posting.

Trainer developers are highly unlikely to respond to you, because they are extremely busy. That’s what the community staff are for. Please slightly adjust your attitude if you wish to remain a member of this community.

A new trainer was made for this game. Make sure you are selecting the trainer made by @STiNGERR in the WeMod desktop app.